[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How aren't relationships a meme? If you aren't naturally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4940.jpg (105KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4940.jpg
105KB, 600x820px
How aren't relationships a meme?

If you aren't naturally charming and attractive you have to put on an entire new persona to get into one. Then to keep it up you'll have to put on your charade every time you're with the person, which over time will stress you out and fuck the relationship because its founded in a lie.
>>
>>18493305
So what's your issue? That people are lying about who they really are? How is it lying if people have flexible personalities?
>>
>>18493305
I was thinking about that earlier today.
I'm not sure if I want to be in a relationship because I feel lonely ever since the last girl, or if I actually believe that there's "the one" out there somewhere.

Nothing lasts forever tho, my parents are together 20+ years and I feel they might divorce soon, comes to show that what you think might last forever will end somewhere down the line anyway so is it really worth it?
If you're with a girl, you're with her for a reason and yet its very likely you might get cheated on or dumped for a better guy. Or if you're with a girl that you click with so well, and she doesn't get to stay in your life for whatever reason. Are relationships really worth it then? Am I stupid for chasing the perfect girl and get married some day if I know she's the one? does it ever work out for anyone or is it a meme
>>
They're not, what is a meme is that everyone needs one, or will find one that's meaningful. The reason that so many people say true love is bullshit is because it's so rare that few people get to experience it. All most people have are the cheap imitations/charades you talk about.
>>
We all hedge our bets. Working out, flattering hairstyles, etc. Stop bitching dude, it's called 'the game' for a reason: we're all playing by the same rules.

I spent my high school career being a fat fuck jerking off to cartoons, but now y'all think I'm some normie pariah because I grabbed my sack and started talking to girls instead of bitching about them.

You want to stand up for your right to be boring? Go ahead. But somebody else is learning guitar to impress that cute girl you like.
>>
>>18493305
Personally, I consider myself to be a fairly boring person. I don't go out much, play vidya like an hour or two a day, watch tv shows, play guitar at home, only go out when I have to.
But when I'm with friends I can be myself, I don't give a shit for the most part but I'm super friendly and can be funny if I'm in the mood, that sort of seems enough to be confident in myself so whenever I meet girls I just don't give a shit, that 'confidence' seems to come out and I think its likable, I was told by the last girl I dated that I seem "comfortable and genuine" which in turn made her comfortable and genuine, which is what I wanted, I hate pretending and she was a keeper too so I guess if you're not a bitter old fuck who likes to shit on everything and hates everyone then just be yourself when around girls and it'll come across as confidence and it will attract someone eventually, you just gotta make that move and then you just keep being genuine, but make them feel welcome and make them laugh, but its no pretending, more like being nice I guess. If I have to pretend to be someone I'm not in front of a girl then I already know she isn't for me, so I move on
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.