[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 5'7, 19, almost 20 year old male, how can I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1495835493993.jpg (69KB, 625x576px)
1495835493993.jpg
69KB, 625x576px
I'm a 5'7, 19, almost 20 year old male, how can I make myself look younger? I want to be mistaken for a middleschooler or something. I'm scared of looking/being old. I think I'm pretty short, I feel younger than people my own age when I'm out around them, but I want to make sure I look that young too. I keep trying to shave my face and body but it all grows back so fast and it hurts when I try to do it every day. Even right after I shave I can still see little black stubble around my chin and by the end of the day it's even worse. There's also this really annoying shadow thing on my upper lip that makes it look like I have a mustache even when I shave it off, I hate it and I want to get rid of it. I don't have any money and I'm afraid to ask for Nair or post pictures. Please help.
>>
>>18493088
Why would you want to look younger than 20?
Do you aspire to become one of the dudes like pic related or something?
>>
>>18493092
No, if I can't actually go back to being that young, I at least just want to look that cute and young. I don't want to date anyone, I'm scared of being and looking old and I want to be small and cute.
>>
>>18493116
Looking mature is attractive to girls. Why would you want to look like a twink? Sounds like some gay stuff I am not able to relate to.
>>
>>18493140
I don't want to date, at least not now, I don't think looking mature is cute, and I want to look and feel cute.
>>
0.025% tretinoin and sunscreen
>>
You might be a gay, my dude.
>>
I'm exactly what you wish for anon.
Im 5'9, 20y old and most people give me 17. I'm stuck hanging out with the scene kids and dating 15 to 18year olds. I tell people I'm 19 and they're surprised. I don't know if this is a curse or not but i feel that I'll have a negative impact on my professional life.
>>
>>18493116
And I want a twelve inch cock and a private island. Unfortunately, that's not how life works.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.