[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So been with gf 7 months really love her but came back from holiday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: confused-about-life.jpg (21KB, 270x256px) Image search: [Google]
confused-about-life.jpg
21KB, 270x256px
So been with gf 7 months really love her but came back from holiday and she told me something weird happened. She was at a party, had a couple of drinks, some guy started coming onto her. Now she swears she didnt do anything with him but admits after rejecting his advances and messaging with him for abit she eventually met up with him and let him piss on her in his room. She said nothing else happened but she felt bad afterwards and i trust her. I knew she was into kinky shit but this? Dont even know how to judge this. Do i dump her? Does this mean she might like him? Please help!
>>
>>18493069
I assume you are not trolling, and say that you should really dump her. She seems kinda fucked up if she is into kinky like that and doesn't even tell you up front.
>>
>>18493069
Yeah, break up with her now man.

Also tell everyone you know.
>>
>>18493081
I know its weird but does it even count as cheating? Do you think it might lead to more? I kinda feel like benefit of the doubt
>>
>>18493094
Uh, yeah that counts as cheating. I have no idea if it could lead to more, but it already happened once. Do you really want to be dating the girl who gets pissed on by strangers she meets at parties? Have some standards man.
>>
>>18493099
Yeah but she said she rejected making out or sex or whatever so its not like proper cheating is it? Even if its weird
>>
>>18493099
I still trust her dude.
>>
>>18493105
What is wrong with you? I don't understand how a rational human being could even consider this for a second. Do what you want man, personally I think I'm above dating others who get peed on by total strangers.
>>
>>18493105
m8, don't be fucking stupid
Cheating can be as simple as exchanging nudes with someone outside of the relationship.
A golden shower goes far and beyond that
>>
wtf, she let a guy piss on her, but she didn't even fuck him? wtf, she is a bad kind of crazy. Has she let you piss on her?

dump her man, wtf
>>
>>18493069
You are one lucky motherfucker OP. Every little boy as he grows up wants a woman that allows another man to piss on her. One in a million OP, one in a million. Keep her.
>>
She probably sucked his cock before anything was released
>>
>>18493112
But i love her :/
>>
>>18493198
Id consider it to save the relationship bu no she hasnt. I dont think i could physically bring myself to
>>
>>18493069
If you love her, you can make it work OP. It's not like she slept with the guy
>>
Hahahahaha what the fuck
>>
>ITT: People falling for 0/10 bait
>>
>>18493306
PISS ON HER AND BREAK UP. TELL HER AFTERWARDS: "I ALWAYS PISS ON MY SHIT, BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO FLUSH" AND DUMP HER.
>>
>>18493069
>actually let's another guy "piss" on her.

Are you absolutely sure that's all he did to her ?

This sounds too fucked up.

Just break up with her.
>>
>>18493551
This.

Op is just a lying prick.
>>
She completely submitted herself to another man in one of the most degrading ways possible. She no longer wants to be with you and has degenerate needs that you are not able to fulfill for her.

She is expecting you to end the relationship like a man, to take agency and break up with her. If you stay with her you she will lose respect for you and continue pushing in this direction to see how much you will tolerate.
>>
Every time you kiss her after this you will be kissing his piss on her
>>
Piss on her and find out if it does anything for you, OP. If it does, keep her.
>>
>>18493069
If you break up break up cause she kinda cheated don't dump her cause she likes too be peed on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.