[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told a guy that I'm a kissless virgin and he says my innocence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4357.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4357.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
I told a guy that I'm a kissless virgin and he says my innocence is cute. I never really expected that. How can I tellif he just sees me as easy and wants to take advantage of me?
>>
By waiting a bit before having sex. Like maybe a month, just to see if would stay for your personalities sake.
Not sure what you expected. It's much more acceptable for girls to be virgins anyway.
>>
>>18493015
Don't just put out too soon. If he gets agitated by that, lay him off.
>>
>>18493015
If he pressures you to do shit you're not comfortable with or if hes moving too fast. gtfo.

On the other hand, if hes super patient. And doesn't really bring up kissing and sex talk. He might not be an asshole
>>
A lot of men want untouched pure women and consider them better options for marriage and having kids
No matter how much women have tried to shame men into wanting used rags, that's something that wont really change
>>
>>18493015
Being a virgin isn't going to make people see you as easy.
>>
>>18493015
you haven;t said if you want to get with this Chad, anon.

also are you boipoucci or a real live vagoo-bearing girl?
>>
>>18493076
Who said he's Chad?
I have a vagina.
>>
>>18493015
Back on /r9k/ with you
>>
>>18493090
right. but what are *your* intentions? that's the key thing here, since we can take it as a given that all men want to drain their balls.
>>
File: ayy gurl.jpg (623KB, 2912x1941px) Image search: [Google]
ayy gurl.jpg
623KB, 2912x1941px
>>18493015
>I would never take advantage of you
>>
>>18493096
My intention is to date him, see if he's a good guy who will wait and maybe become official.
>>
>>18493299
well that's good in theory. you just have to let this chap know that in practice so (a) you're not stringing him along, and (b) he'll know not to waste your time if he just wants a shag.

Maybe some other femanons in a similar situation can weigh in, unfortunately I'm a degenerate with little experience in the matter.
>>
>>18493129
This guy looks like my oneitis, only upgraded from a nerdy lanklet. What does it mean, is my oneitis secretly a chad?
>>
>>18493332
If he looks like that I don't think it's a secret anon
>>
>>18493015
>my innocence is cute
It pisses me off when guys are so condescending. How about I respect myself enough to not hand my pussy away to some guy I suspect will run soon as I do. Thats not innocence, that is being aware of your surroundings and the dicks that enter your space.
>>
>>18493387
>It pisses me off when guys are so condescending.
how about you check your feminine privilege, miss, and realise that your nether bits yearn for some fuckboi cock while your rational brain just wants a beta provider?

some self honesty would be the minimum requirement here I would say.

Protip: Change your social environment too, it's quite telling that it's what's between your legs that's driving them. And why the fuck are you telling Chad your middle name is Vergon anyways? jeez...
>>
>>18493387
OP, see how easy it is to flush out the type of guys to stay away from? Keep your eyes and ears open and your legs shut.
>>
>>18493034
acceptable? it's the ideal for women, it means you're more desirable not less.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.