[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, shit. I've been going out with this girl (two dates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1418716915228.jpg (136KB, 860x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1418716915228.jpg
136KB, 860x1024px
Well, shit. I've been going out with this girl (two dates so far with no kissing or anything) and felt it wasn't going anywhere, so offhandedly invited her over for movies and dinner thinking she'd say no. She fucking said yes.

Any general advice? I'd like to try for a relationship with her as she's friendly enough and attractive. I've never actually had a girlfriend - I've done some kissing at parties and such but that's it. Obviously I'm planning to cook something simple but tasty, and to pick out some movies that might suit her taste, but I dunno what to do on the personal level.

I haven't been flirting with her or anything the first two dates so I honestly thought she'd say no and I could take my experiences and try again with another girl.
>>
Well you definitely need to flirt with her now. You should only get attached to a girl and think about a relationship after you fucked her.
>>
>>18493014
Is there like a flirting 101 guide for someone who's absolutely trash at it? I've developed a sense of humour (she finds my jokes funny) but I've always been pretty bad at expressing myself otherwise. I'm terrible when it comes to initiating physical contact in a non-awkward way, for instance.

Are there some low skill, low effort ways to flirt that an introverted nerd can pull off?
>>
>>18493041
Overall, the thing you don't want to do is being friendly with her. As in, show, at least a little, that you're into her. Not in a macho annoying way, just in a "i'm a functioning human being that has sexual needs and you tickle my pickle" kind of way.
Because if you act too friendly, that's how you end up in "the friendzone".
I know it's weird and it can be unpleasant to try to actively show you're into her, but if you're being friendly and completely asexual with her, nothing will happen
>>
>>18493053
I guess what I'm unsure about is how to even start showing that I'm into her. I basically turned off my ability to express myself as a coping mechanism for depression in my teenage years, and so now that I'm 25, the only way I've been able to develop basic social skills has been imitating others and asking for advice here.

Should I just start talking about how much I like her? Should I try and sit close to her on the couch? Should I just do crazy things and see if they work out?

To be honest I'm not too concerned if I fuck up and scare her away. I ran out of fucks to give about things like that long ago, I'm happy as long as I can learn from the experience. I'm more just trying to come in prepared to avoid wasting time.
>>
Homecooking ios good anon, it reduces the trip from the table to the bedroom, if you get my drift, and you get to apply your culinary talents to the meat, in more ways than one (with all due respect to Uncle Monty).

Have you seen the series Hannibal? See Mads Mikkelsen sporting an apron over a suit, working the meat and canapes like a real man? Suave and sophisticated, in control at all times, that's your model.

Know the cookery timings off by heart and be prepared like a boy scout, that way you can cook, entertain and be like a boss all round. Don't look for her approval, and ask how is it - you assume the fucking sale, it's gonna be great.

Don't talk about muh feels, whatever you do. Just smile and be cool.

She's said yes, she's up for it, so play it cool, leave the dish cleaning til the next day (put them to soak if you must), then look after your girl during the movie. Stock up on some tasty nibbles and wine too (and johnnies, yeah).

Bon appetit dude!
>>
>>18493093
Thanks buddy. Yeah good point on meal prep, should probably cut things up ahead of time. We both avoid alcohol for health-related reasons (I have GERD, she has Asian flush) so that's off the table unfortunately (liquid courage would have made things easier for sure) but you make a good point about assuming the sale and all that. Already have the "johnnies" so if it gets that far I'm ready :).
>>
>>18493127
Asian eh?

Good thing you're in the kitchen, I can still vividly recall one date (actually make that more than one, I was young and innocent...) with Asian qts who ordered shit like chicken claws and fish heads and stuck that shit in their mouths, then slobbered the undigestible bits all over the table.

Needless to say, that cooled down the temperature in my cacks quite a bit...
>>
>>18493144
haha this one's pretty tame food-wise. I'm 1/4 Asian myself actually and pretty food-adventurous regardless.
>>
>>18493167
Yes, I'm just not a fan of those dishes in particular I guess, though I have eaten quite a few other eye-opening and stomch-churning things in my time.

anyhow, be prepared, relax, and see how things go.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.