[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I waste thousands of dollars a year fucking prostitutes which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: rag_e.jpg (14KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
rag_e.jpg
14KB, 600x515px
I waste thousands of dollars a year fucking prostitutes which I wouldn't have to do, if one JUST fucking ONE average looking whore looked at me.

But they don't. Because the sole thing that women hate more than ugly men are average men because it reminds them of their own pathetic mediocrity.

I'm not even that old yet (19) yet I feel like I'm at the edge of my limit. What the hell do I do /adv/?
>>
Get over yourself. You're 19 and had sex. Something like 20 to 30 percent of your age still haven't.

Stop being so angry and negative. That turns girls off.
>>
File: 1324755944001.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1324755944001.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>18492927
>You're 19 and had sex.
Yeah. With people I paid to. It's not the same as fucking someone who actually finds me attractive. There's no difference between me buying a burger or a prostitute
>Stop being so angry and negative. That turns girls off.
I'm not this negative irl. I don't want to toot my own horn but I'm pretty nice.
>>
>calls women whores
>wonders why they stay away

Maybe stop being a piece of shit.
>>
>>18492925
They don't look at you precisely because you come off as aggressive and fuck whores for breakfast. Maybe find a more constructive way to vent off steam, like sports? Martial arts?
>>
>>18492943
So many posters claim this, and they're always wrong. Your posts are so angry and bitter that there is no way you can hide that in real life. You may think you are nice and not negative, but girls do sense that in you.
>>
>>18492957
This. None of the guys who claim to be nice are actually nice. The thing is, nobody is entitled to love and sex. If you're too shitty for anyone to care about you, then too bad. And the thing about women hating average men is a complete delusion. Many average men find love. It's not some wider societal problem, it's just you being shit.
>>
File: ..jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18492957
4chan is my ranting space. Irl I'm a pretty nervous sperg but I'm not a bad person.
>>18492946
>>18492949
^
>>18492966
I came here for advice.
>>
>>18492978
You did get some advice but it seems like you reject it all because it's not what you wanted to hear.

>you're only 19 so don't get worked up about it
>focus on yourself and stop caring so much about girls
>>
File: blocks_your_path.jpg (103KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blocks_your_path.jpg
103KB, 1000x1000px
>>18492985
>You did get some advice but it seems like you reject it all
Where did I reject it? I took it in stride but I pointed out the fallacy of paying a prostitute being on the same level as having sex normally.
>focus on yourself
Ok sure thing. Where should I start?
>>
>>18493019
Stop being a little shit maybe
>>
>>18492925
Your attitude could be a pretty big contributing factor, don't you think? You catch more flied with honey than with vinegar, OP.
>>
stop with the prostitutes
get a real hobby
travel, cars, whatever
everything gets you laid more than paying for whores
>>
>>18493135
well of course paying for whores gets you laid but you get what I was trying to say I hope
>>
>>18492925
If by average you mean vanilla, bland, and uninteresting, then yes, you are correct.
>>
>>18492925
Just a bit bitter, are you?

Is it possible - just barely possible - that some of that shows in your daily interactions with women? And that that might have some effect on their interest in you?

I'm 20, on a good day 5/10. I have not had my share of beautiful women. But I've had some - largely, I think, because I haven't given up on the whole sex.

If I meet a girl I like, I try to be friendly with her, getting to know her (and her to know me) a bit. If there's anything at all that clicks, I ask her out. I always run the risk of being shot down or friendzoned, but it's a risk worth running.

And I know that if I don't keep taking the risk I won't occasionally win.
>>
>>18493135
I'm really low on money. A lot of the funds I get from my part-time job goes into helping the house. I don't see any feasible hobbies that can get me into contact with other people or girls.
>>18493108
sure.
>>
>>18492925
Where does a 19 year old get thousands of dollars a year to spend on whores?
>>
>>18493156
yet you can afford whores?
>thousands of dollars a year
??????
>>
>>18492957
no one is actually nice, we are all assholes, but we hide it. Just the way you talked about women being whores, shows you are not nice or at least that you are fake nice.

Take it from me, I'm an asshole.
>>
>>18493183
>>18493158
That was before. I stopped a short while back because of said problems.
>>
>>18493155
>If I meet a girl I like, I try to be friendly with her, getting to know her (and her to know me) a bit. If there's anything at all that clicks, I ask her out.
How do you do that?
>>
>>18493258
Just normal conversation. Ask about her life or interests. Not like an interrogation going through a checklist through. Ask what she does or what she enjoys doing, then ask things (or say atuff about yourself) related to the new stuff she mentions.

Then, when you're on friendly terms, towards the end of your conversation, just be all "let's go out sometime". That simple.
>>
>>18493270
>Just normal conversation. Ask about her life or interests. Not like an interrogation going through a checklist through.
How do I say this in a casual way? I can't imagine speaking about this without sounding like an autist.
Also where do you meet these girls? The only ones I interact with are cashiers and they tolerate me at best.
>>
Like others have said, women are made to understand before their first period that many people will want to take advantage of them. They have to be constantly on the lookout for some of the more serious red flags, because when almost 50% of the entire population can overpower you, you kinda need to. They can smell all this bitterness and aggression, so even if you enact the mating ritual perfectly, they might not bite.

It's like if you go a week without showering, but then throw on some spray deodorant. They can still tell you haven't showered.
>>
>>18493282
I'm not this guy >>18493155 by the way.

If it feels awkward, try not to think of the girl as someone you'd like to go out with. Just think of them as a regular person, having an everyday conversation with.

You meet them while living your life. Work, through friends, concerts, bars, sport, whatever it is you do.

If you've already been introduced through people you already know, that's the first step taken care of. If not and they're a stranger, just say "hi" and say something related to the place you're at. e.g. "Hey, so how do you know X" or "Hi, you enjoying the concert?" or "Hi, this game's pretty intense, huh?" Or even just a simple compliment like "I like your [something that sticks out about them]". They'll make some small, but always friendly reply (it's what decent people do). Then just bounce off their reply and ask/say something related to what they replied. Don't think too much, just pretend you're talking to a guy and you'll both feel comfortable.

I can't tell you exactly what to say because it's girl/situation dependent.

I know it's a cliche, but you should just seriously be yourself, be relaxed, don't worry or overthink.

Talking to people like this is healthy in life, not just for finding girls, but for making friends through life in general.
>>
>>18493311
Where's the best place to meet girls then?
>>
>>18493360
Outside, half the world is girls
>>
>>18493360
Parties and bars. I know this seems counterintuitive (and many who actively seek women will disagree) but I tend not to go somewhere just to meet girls. I go places to have fun and live my life. By doing that, I just meet them while having fun and in doing so we automatically have that fun in common to talk about.

If you make it into a whole mission to seek them out and say particular things, you'll stress yourself out and be awkward. Just live your life.
>>
self-regulation is the ability to do things for yourself long-term.

think about future anon, and think about how your current actions affect him. He's not such a bad guy now, is he? why would you want to harm him? give him a shot, be a friend, do him a favor, and do what's in his best interest.

now fuck off you fucking teenager
>>
Your priorities are greatly misplaced and you assign too much value to sex, and of the wrong kind. The joy of sex lies in the intimate emotional connection with another person, which is what you crave and why you're so unsatisfied and why people are compelled to have sexual relations with those they love. It isn't about how much sex you have, or with how many people, or even having sex at all. Going to a hooker is like the fast food, and cooking and eating a homemade meal is true sex. If you fixate on the act itself then you miss the point of it. What you yearn for isn't sex, it's a sincere connection with someone. And to obtain that, you're going to have to develop attractive qualities. There is no limit to what you can do that attracts women - the more you can accomplish, the more attractive you will come across as to more people. You should be doing this for improving yourself in your own right anyway, not just to bait your snare. There is a lot more to life than sex.
>>
File: 1499398725658.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499398725658.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18492925
Lower your standards, increase your social status, give some girl a chance, dont expect sex on 1st date and stop posting pepe memes.

Stop spending money on whores.
>dumb frogposter
>>
Fucking prostitutes is saving, trist me.
>>
>>18493428
This photo literally scarred me and shocked me the first time I saw it.
>>
>>18493428
>increase your social status
Not OP but how do you do this if you don't have many friends.
>>
>>18493542
Money, good job, car, house, not being fat, doing stuff you like and can talk about at public, basically anything what shows you are alive and well off.
>>
>>18492925
Post your face, I'll tell you why women don't like you
>>
>>18492925
Haha, be glad you#re 19 and have 1000's of dollars to spend.
>>
>>18493445
This.
Also, you'll save yourself a lot of time and stress.
Relationships might look fun from an outside perspective, but in all honesty - that shit just consumes money, time and nerves.

Hookers are cheaper in the long run, tbqh.
>>
From how it started pretty good thread guys.
>>
>>18493745
This makes sense to me, but im honestly too pussy to even buy a hooker.
>>
>>18493743
how do you have all this money? fuckin supreme gentleman over here
>>
>>18492925
Don't worry brother. I'm 25 and I've wasted $5000 on whores since the beginning of the year, but I can't stop. I'm addicted.
>>
>>18492943
THEN maybe you really are just ugly. My boyfriend is average and overweight, and he's had a few girlfriends prior to me. Either that or your just uninteresting. Cause I've seen some ugly motherfuckers who had girlfriends. Another one is maybe your shooting to far out of your league. Stop fucking prostitutes unless you plan on keeping that secret to your grave, I can guarantee that any girl with her head on right is most likely going to either be disgusted by that or turned off entirely.
>>
>>18494738

>be me
>24
>trying to buy a whore
>have even said ill pay just to have one cuddle me
>all of them reject me

suffering
>>
>>18493156
Here's a great fucking idea, stop buying whores and then you'll have more money you idiot.
>>
>>18493292
Girl here, this is true. Can't tell you how many times I've had a lecture or lesson taught to me on how I have to be careful and not hook up with a piece of shit.

Among those things was "if he makes you pay for food on a date drop him"
Which in a way makes sense, I know how you sperglords might react to this but hear me out
If he can't pay for you then he probably doesn't work which means he's probably lazy which means he's trash, OR just a greedy self centered and selfish asshole who won't care about you later on.

I don't take that advice 100% to heart, I buy my bf shit all the time when I can. I've even paid on dates that we've had, but had he pulled any of that shit while he was trying to court me that would've been it.

Bottom line, girls pay way more attention than you think. It may not be a "sense" as some say, but we've been taught from young on what is a red flag. You may not think you're giving off bad vibes, but you probably are. Not saying that you paying is a reason why you aren't getting a girl, it was just an example of shit I was told to look out for.
>>
>>18494800
Maybe you look like a serial killer
>>
>>18494822
This post right here is why so many men hire whores. On a different note, you're full of shit. You'd pay for the first date if you were enamored with him. Women are just as fucking retarded as men are except they often get free passes on it because they possess a vagina.
>>
Fucking betas with chad tier looks ruin it for everyone by giving average girls the light of day

Ive seen 8/10 guys with 5/10 girls at my college
>>
>>18494796
>Either that or your just uninteresting.
I think that's my main problem. I don't know how to fix this tho. I do nothing apart from eat, sleep, work and study. And any hobbies I may have had is constricted by money.
>unless you plan on keeping that secret to your grave
Of course :^)
>>
JUST
>>
>>18494796
>I can guarantee that any girl with her head on right is most likely going to either be disgusted by that or turned off entirely
So if I were to get a gf, should I reveal to her that I used to see hookers? or should I keep it a secret?
>>
>>18494894
Nope. Don't ever. It's OK that she might have fucked Chad thundercock for fun but God forbid you pay someone for sex. God. Forbid.
>>
>>18494838
Lol no I wouldn't.
I like how you don't know shit yet you're still set on "guys are better off fucking whores"
FYI I dated and fucked a broke ass white piece of shit before. Hell I married him too, which was my own dumbass fault but I thought it was the right decision at the time. I waited three years for him to man up by getting a job. I figured that it was just a shitty time to get a job at first, then he started getting offered jobs but couldn't keep them. Yes he was trash, I gave the average sounding guy who I had to treat often a chance and it was shit.

Would I do that shit again? Fuck no. Show me your responsible and worthy of my time and attention because I've already dealt with a fuck boy and I'm not looking to waste my time.

I'm sure you boys wouldn't want some freeloading chick on your arm either.

And if I'm deterring the assholes like you then that's great cause I wouldn't want to be near someone with your ideas let alone date them.

Boys, you shouldn't pay for everything. That's true. But don't go into believing this guys meme.

And don't worry anon once you mature properly you'll realize that you don't want a whore, you want a woman who likes you for you not cause you pay her to suck your dick. And if you never realize that, it's cool. I'm not gonna be the old dude on his death bed wishing he'd done better or at least had different opinions.
Girls are a pain in the ass, but damn. It is very nice to be able to hold one close knowing she doesn't have to go fuck bob after your hour is up or that she's doing it because she likes your embrace.
>>
>>18494881
Okay that's not too hard to fix. Same anon btw.

My bf was pretty plain too, he's smart and is great with numbers, he plays the guitar, and above all he's funny.
What attracted me most was his sense of humor and how well we meshed together. That and he wasn't afraid to hint at him finding me attractive or that he was interested.

Being funny doesn't cost a dime, but maybe leave the 4chan humor on 4chan. That's not the case in my situation but we both knew what each other finds funny and what's kinda offensive. Don't forget most girls don't come here so they don't quite "get it".
He also frequents concerts, which I thought was really cool. What's cooler is every time he goes he has some sort of experience with the band he's seeing. He got to go onstage with his favorite band and got to perform a song with them. And recently we went to see this band in San Diego, they came out into the crowd, I got a drumstick, and he got two signed cds as well as we got to meet them. Hell they even invited us over to chill after the show, which would've been cool but we weren't able to.

My point is, it's not that hard. Something as simple as humor will attract a woman.

Also charm helps as well.
And don't try too hard, that'll throw you off too.

Glad you're keeping the whores in your closet a secret haha. Get tested.
>>
>>18494906
But she didn't pay chad for his thundercock, she isn't that pathetic. Kek
>>
>thousands a year

amateur hour over here LOL
>>
>>18494941
>That and he wasn't afraid to hint at him finding me attractive or that he was interested.
I don't get how to not do that in a creepy way.
Thanks for the rest.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.