[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to try to keep this short. So about a month ago my gf of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Going to try to keep this short.
So about a month ago my gf of ~5 months said she just wanted to be friends because it feels like we are just friends anyway instead of a couple.
She's pretty introverted and so am I but it felt like I was carrying 90% of the relationship. She barely talked to me without being talked to first.
We never would've done anything if I hadn't asked. Also she got in these moods where she was annoyed at everything (PMS) but they lasted ~2.5 weeks of every month.

I was a bit depressed for a week but I'm passed it now and happy to move on and she's doing the same 'barely talking and not asking to do anything' routine as friends which wasn't surprising to me. This led to me asking if she still wants to be friends or if she just wants to go our separate ways to which she replied "Of course I want to be friends, I've just been feeling down recently. More than usual."

I still just feel like I can do better and I want to ask if she wants to try getting back together.
I really feel like it's a bad idea and that nothing will change.
The thing is, apart from the barely talking stuff, she's basically my dream girl.

Should I ask her if she wants to get back together and just move on if she says no? or just move on without asking?
Hope this post is coherent
>>
Well that depends. It sounds like you two weren't very happy when you guys were together. Plus relationship should be 50% 50%, not 90% 10%.

First before you make the ultimate decision, jack off first (i'm not shitting you), and think back in the relationship. And really think if whether or not if there was more good times than bad. Remember, if you do get back together and things get fucked up. You're not only fucking yourself over, but the girl you care about also.

If anything, you guys can start out slow as friends first. You'd be surprised, maybe you changed or she changed in a way where you both can be happy. But realistically theres like 0% of that happening.

but then again, wtf do i know. i'm just a random dude on 4chan who dont know his grammar. GL anon
>>
>>18492921
Yeah I only really addressed the bad stuff about the relationship.
She really did make me happy and if it was up to me we still would be together.
She's funny, smart and caring. We like all the same stuff and we think the same way too. It's just that it always took effort to get her to show that side of her. She never just wanted to do it herself.
Jesus I'm shit with words. Thanks for the reply though I appreciate other opinions
>>
File: 1491223527015.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491223527015.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>18492909
Fucking hell, that picture in your OP looks almost like me, but a more babyfaced, female version of me. Literally have the same eye color, hair color and skin tone. Now I can die in peace that I know how the female me looks like.

About your question, it reminds me of a girl I found from a dating site and briefly met who had the same kind of introverted, friendly/moody personality. These things don't end well, because these kinds of girls are too afraid/shy to outright tell you they are not interested, but in reality, they think they can "do better". It hurts a lot to realize it, but that's how most of that stuff tends to turn out. Usually girls, even shy ones, tend to initiate conversations with you if they are really interested.

I think you should use your social energy on something better than her, a girl who actually could be into you, or at least outright tell you she's not gonna bother. This is for your own good, OP.
>>
>>18492937
Hahaha the picture is from a youtube video
"How to Age Gracefully | CBC Radio" she says some retarded shit.

It's funny I actually met her on a dating site. She definitely avoids even the slightest confrontation whenever she can.
Trying to be objective though, I'm pretty sure I'm out of her league and she knows it.

Thanks for sharing your experience though. Good shit
>>
>>18492936
Yeah I'm gonna have to agree with the Anon above.

Sounds like shes pretty introverted and too shy to tell you how she really feels.

On top of that it sounds like she has some other personal issues as well. It shouldn't take you so much effort to get her to show you her "great " side. She should be able to do it herself as an adult. She shouldn't you jump through hoops and junk. You're a fucking person not a pet.

Idk anon, sounds like you're putting in lot more effort and energy than she is. And if shes not putting as much effort and energy as you, what does that say about her?
>>
>>18492952
Glad I could help, thanks for the vid, lol

>Trying to be objective though, I'm pretty sure I'm out of her league and she knows it.
If you so sure that it's only just the case that she is just socially awkward and not that she is afraid to tell she's not into relationships at the moment, you can keep trying to get her out of the shell, but I think you might overwhelm her, or she might indeed just be using you as a "backup choice" while still looking for other guys or whatever. I don't know your situation that well, but I have personal experience about these types of girls. Good luck either way, OP.
>>
>>18492965
Yeah I feel you. I didn't even consider the backup choice thing. Looking back there was an ex that she said she loved at the time but had to break up because he wasn't giving her as much attention as she wanted.
Maybe she was using me as a backup for him.
Thanks for the adv
>>
>>18492909
>we are just friends anyway instead of a couple

Wrong girl OP. Its not that she introverted or perpetual PMS it is because she doesn't want a romantic relationship with you. If she wanted you she would try.
>>
>>18492983
Yeah she literally said she doesn't want a romantic relationship anymore and that we should just be friends.
>>18492965
Think I should bother trying to talk to her about it? or just move on?
>>
>>18492983
Also we both tried to have a romantic relationship at the start, I think we both just didn't try as hard as we should've and it fizzled out for her but not me
>>
>>18492994
Then take her at her word. There is no ambiguity.
>>
>>18493013
Whatever you want to believe.

You were in it all the way from the start and pulled her along and she got heavy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.