[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice: Mostly sexual stuff Been dating about four

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170629_222149.jpg (8KB, 155x153px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_222149.jpg
8KB, 155x153px
Relationship advice: Mostly sexual stuff
Been dating about four years nothing past second base. Get by with grinding but gf busts and leaves me dry. Been stuck with that for two years, gf won't try anything new at all, won't even touch dick. What do /adv/?
Pic not related
>>
>>18492842

ask her why.
>>
>>18492842

Take care of yourself and leave. Plenty of fish in the sea where you can have a fantastic time with.

1st lesson in life: it's all about you and your expectations.

Law of Attraction.
Good luck Mt friend
>>
>>18492847
It does seem like the obvious answer but it leads to "Idk" and them getting upset. I guess I don't know if it's okay to be mad about that kind of thing
>>
>gf

Are you sure? How long have you been dating?
>>
>>18492859

yes. its okay to be mad at someone who after two years refuses to have sex wtih you, btu still uses you to sexually satisfy her self, and who has no plan or anything to turn that around.

if she could at least say 'were waiting to marriage' that'd be fine, but shes not. she sjust leading oyu on indefinitely nad making you seem like a cuck-meme troller.
>>
>>18492861
Nearly four years
>>
>>18492863
Seems to be the ugly truth. They're decent in everyday relationship stuff, though very controlling/shy. Thanks anon
>>
>>18492869
Four years and no sex? Fucking Christ, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>18492859
Don't be mad, just ask her calmly and nicely. You don't have to be an accusatory dick. Just tell her that it's bothering you and you want to know if there's something wrong that you can work on together. You know, like two people in a loving, caring relationship.
>>
>>18492889
Dunno. P. Sure I'm decent looking, willy is fine sized, not a dirtybutt or anything.
>>
>>18492842
With reassurance from /adv/ imma give a couple of attempts at solving this like a normal person would, thanks anons.
Will update
>>
>>18492897
What I meant is, why have you put up with this? A normal guy would ditch a girl after a month of not putting out.
>>
>>1849291
Age, I'm 18 they're 20
>>
>>18492913
Age. I'm 18 they're 20.
Fucked up the reply, my b
>>
>>18492939
Why don't you just sit down and have a serious discussion with her about it? Tell her that sex is important to you in a relationship. If it's really that important to you and she's not down, abort mission.
>>
>>18492948
Uhm, sex is important in a relationship to everyone.
>>
>>18492939
Time to set up tinder my man. You've had a practice gf, now it's time to get a real one.
>>
>>18492953
Then just leave her, OP. Plenty of other girls out there.
>>
>>18492954
gg
>>
>>18492953
Obviously not your gf.
>>
>>18492842
Not sure what your ask is OP?

She'll fuck you when she's ready and not much you can do. You could fuck her when she's drunk despite her protest but then you're a rapist.

Or, you could stop wasting time with this one and go for a girl you know wants you.

Anyway, how do you know she is even sexually attracted to you? She could grind on anything for a nut.
>>
>>18492842
>four fuckin' years

sweet allah

Maybe it's just me but when I have trouble getting sex from a girl it's mainly because she wasn't having fun,respecting me and/or the timing.

Unfortunately them having fun is kind of iffy but so long as you aren't holding yourself back from indulging in your sense of fun it shouldn't be too bad

Respect is governed by how much you just flat say "Yes" or go along with their demands and as a foot note a girl who can't take your "No" and throws a fit over it isn't worth the princess time she wants. Maintaining this is easy when you learn to not give a fuck about losing a girl.

And the timing is basically when they start vying for your attention or asking for shit outside of your gameplan. But generally speaking near the end of a day out you can safely get physical and push things towards sex... PUSH being very important word, not demand. Be playful about it. Desperation and straightforwardness on sex turns a girl off,but a take-it-or-leave-it attitude doesn't. Hell you can add more when pushing for it if you want.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.