[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with a guy I was dating for 5 months. I'm a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498370186323.jpg (45KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498370186323.jpg
45KB, 500x423px
I broke up with a guy I was dating for 5 months. I'm a guy who ever only dated women, but I really liked him. I've had issues since growing up. Family wasn't that great and I never had an opportunity to even talk to anyone about my feelings and if I did I would just be hit or verbally abused. It's hard to even tell anyone when I'm suicidal. The day we broke up, she was playing a game when I saw a picture of my ex on my Facebook wall. My ex killed herself in my bathroom years prior to meeting my boyfriend. I started to have an episode and instead of telling him what was happening, I lashed out at him. I kept making it worse as we talked. Eventually he left me. I want to get past this but honestly, he was the best thing to come into my life. I hate myself because it feels too hard to be emotional or show emotions to people. I ruined everything and he doesnt want to talk to me. I want to tell him what exactly happened that night, but I feel like I should just let him go. I wonder if he'd even accept a mess like me.
>>
>>18492787
apologize and tell him why you had an episode. Go from there.
>>
if you want him you gotta go for broke. just send him a message in any way you know he will get it and just say 'that day i had a meltdown i had a bad reminder of my ex killing her self in my bathroom and i let it get out of hand'.

if he knows the story hes likely to be more sympathetic. go from there.

good luck dude. girls are great, but when you find a guy that works for you, you should hold on to him for as long as you can
>>
Go to a therapist, stop digging yourself deeper with the gay shit, it won't end well.
>>
>>18492787
Around 70% of gays had this kind of case,some faggot told them that they were pretty, treat them well, and tried to do a move that fucked them up in the brain, or in your case, a traumatic experience with a woman drove them to feel likes hit toward women, and went full gay.

Stop thinking you are gay, you are not, it's just the traumatic experience you had, that faggot doesn't matter, and helping him will only damage your already damaged mind.
Just stay away from the thoughts and have always in mind that any kind of attraction to men it's because that traumatic experience.
>>
>>18493008
I'm not gay. To be honest, I've been a manwhore before I met him. Fuckbuddies with different women, most of them married just wanting attention. I liked him because he was fun to talk to. We shared the same interests and I enjoyed being with him. I sent him a message on twitter. Telling him about myself and my issues. I probably sound like a crazy person in it. https://pastebin.com/9jAi3qkf
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.