[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I feel less horrible? >Girlfriend cheated on me but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1457768732984.png (32KB, 275x257px) Image search: [Google]
1457768732984.png
32KB, 275x257px
How can I feel less horrible?

>Girlfriend cheated on me but say she wants an open relationship now
>Have to move across country in 2 months to study
>Might not even be able to find a place to live so I'll have to be a homeless student for a month or two
>No drivers license
>Almost no money in the bank
>Going to be kicked out of the place I currently live in 2 months
I've started going into fetal position and crying for around 25 minutes, I can't keep any food down (If I finally get a little bit of food down, like 1/4th of a portion, I get nauseous and feel like throwing up), I also start crying and hulking while doing things but I just do my best to power through it.
I've become obsessed with cleaning and I've had intrusive negative thought that I can't control.
Whenever I try to sleep all my problems just swarm my mind, if I even manage to get sleep Its a nightmare and I wake up 1-2 hours later.

What the fuck do I do
>>
Adding on top: I've been spending 8 months just being a depressed sack of shit and done nothing at all, Ive wasted almost an entire year of my life.
>>
>>18492708
Don't you have any family or friends who can guide you out of this situation?
Also, open relationships are a scam, don't fall for it.
>>
1) get rid of her. Seriously, dump the ho.
2) do you reaaaaally have to move? If you do, don't even worry about losing your current place.
3) no license? No problem ! There's public transportation, and you can take the driving test whenever you want.
4) no money? Try tutoring in English to kids in China. They'll pay your ticket and rent, plus a salary. All you need to do is being a native English speaker! Even if you have no degree, countries will pay you to teach English in several places.
>>
>>18492735
>>18492731
Problem is I still got strong feelings for her. I hate it ended Up like this but I don't want to leave her. We have been together for 2 years, and she still loves me as will.
But it also hurts being with her, because of it bit being closed
>>
>>18492788
Lmao, she wouldn't cheat if she loved you, she is trash and you are pathetic for keeping her around. Get over her and your life will start improving
>>
>>18492788
You can try to talk her out of the open relationship thing. Get your shit together and assure her that you have a plan to get out of this rough spot. Do whatever you must do, even if it means dropping out of school and getting an entry level job.

Another option is to apply for some kind of loan and get a part time job and push your way through school.

Whatever you do, you have to take some kind of action, this kind of shit can't go on for too long or you'll lose both the school and the girl, because obviously she sees right now that you are hopeless and has reasonable doubts whetever this relationship can continue. You have to assure her and come up with a plan.
>>
dump her, forget her, and start to man up by facing the more pressing issues in your life, name;y getting some money and getting your shit together to move. good luck.
>>
>>18492796
>>18492824
I feel like I should stay together just to get disillusioned with her. I know it's just feelings playing games on me.
Since it's open I guess Ill start shopping for pussy.
I'm thinking about hitting the gym after I get the rest of my life in order, could help with my confidence.

>>18492805
I am doing my best right now to get my shit in order. I'm considering worst case I will try to pay some other roomates sharing a flat, if I can rent a part of the floor, and then just roll up a thin travel mattress and a sleeping bag every night.
Way better than the floor, and it would win me time.
>>
File: 5235.jpg (63KB, 625x855px) Image search: [Google]
5235.jpg
63KB, 625x855px
>but say she wants an open relationship now
Why are guys on this site so god damn beta?

This is awful.
>>
>>18493220
I know I am a cuck dude, the problem is my mind / feelings are playing games on me, and I'm going through a really stressful time, so I need someone who I can talk with and who cares enough about me to comfort me if I cry.
I mostly want to know how I can feel better, since right now I am at bedrock but I hear people underneath knocking.
>>
>>18492708
>>Girlfriend cheated on me but say she wants an open relationship now
You've always been in an open relationship but you didn't know it.
>>
>>18493234
This is true and I agree with it.
I will admit, I have had a hookup while we had open status, but it just feels wrong to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.