[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realized that I have a talent for annoying people. Not annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Harame Nui.png (265KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
Harame Nui.png
265KB, 425x600px
I realized that I have a talent for annoying people. Not annoying groups of people but indivual people, like figuring out what frustrations them and playing on it. Doing such things feels natural to me.

My parents have told me that I am the most annoying person they have met, so has my SO of 10+ years. I learned Yugioh from a top player, someone that had played tons of people in both English and Japanese communities. After a few weeks of constructing decks different decks she told me that she had never met anyone who made such annoying things to play against.

How do I use this to my advantage, like get ahead in life?
>>
Being annoying isn't hard, and it's not something you should feel proud of. Being "the most annoying person" someone has met just means you're a shitty human being, not that you have a talent for it. 99.9% of people try their asses off to not annoy anyone. Hell, even if you annoy someone you hate you still lose because it just makes you look like a little turd.
>>
>>18492702
> I have a talent for annoying people
I also have a talent for farting at people.
>>
>>18492732
Well I know everyone can do it. I just think I'm very good at it.

Let's say someone was really good with their hands. Like they had very good finesse and using them in complex ways felt natural to them. They might make a good mechanic.

Someone who is talented at, and feels natural, arguing would make a great defense attorney.

I'm good at, and feel natural, annoying people. I just don't know where you would use that talent.
>>
>>18492745
Like I said, almost everyone is good at annoying people if they wanted to be, just no one wants to be. Your view of your skills are skewed because no one else shows how annoying they can be.

My point here is there's no major practical uses for this "skill", that's why people avoid annoying people.
>>
>>18492702
there is no practical use for this 'talent', especially not one that you can profit from.
Keeping this up will lead to you being beaten and/or shot. Possibly to death.

Change or die.
>>
>>18492754
Oh come on. There's got to be something. If someone said they were good at argueing you'd probably say "well everyone is good at argueing" rather than say they should be a lawyer

>>18492756
I'm not in danger. Part of knowing how to push people's buttons means knowing their thresholds. The thing is I enjoy pushing people's buttons so I need a positive outlet for this. Sort of like how if a person said they enjoy getting their face punched in they would take up boxing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.