[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male. 22. I really hate my current situation right now. Life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: diana.png (337KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
337KB, 500x667px
Male. 22. I really hate my current situation right now. Life is suffering and stagnant. Have ADHD can't pay attention at uni, still passing, but I suffer alot on my own trying to study and get stuff turned in on time. I have a slight eating disorder where it's difficult to eat in the mornings due to stress. Everyday issue for as long as I can remember. No job, can't hold one, can't interact with people well. Still live with parents. Everyone is always yelling at me and bringing problems to me. Can't afford to move out because parents pay for everything, even college: I plan on finishing, but they are my only financial option. School is 8k a semester. No friends. I'm gay to top it off. No sex because I don't like random sex and "The One" doesn't exist. Still have 4 more years of this bullshit to graduate and get a job finally. I have no adolescence life. To save money, I don't go out just stay home and play video games. I get mood swings. I can't love my mother. I'm a slave to my parents because they pay for everything. No feeling of independence. I have an apartment in the college town I go to thats one hour away for a few days. Roommates are disgusting. I get there, I have to clean to use the place. Go home with parents on the weekends, I have to clean because mother can't homekeep for shit and apparently its my job to clean, mow lawn, do laundry, feed animals and livestock daily for the next for years. Again, my whole family yells at me and blames me for everything. It feels like we have more of a slave relationships than a family one, in fact its felt like that my whole life. Parents stole my bedroom they made for me a few years ago, they give me their old moldy mildew pit after-sex smelling room. It bothers me because of the smell, i feel like i dont have a home, well i never did in the first place. Considering getting in contact with ex-bf. Need place to stay, because I can't take this.
>>
I know if I move in with him, I won't be capable of working because of school, my parents will still pay for it, but I just don't have the capacity to juggle anything on top of school. I feel like i'll be out of the frying pan and into the fire with this solution. Like i will move from cleaning and maintaining my parents house, to cleaning and maintaining my bfs house.
>>
Sometimes things seem tough, and that's when it's good to have some perspective. You anon, are afforded a great opportunity in life, and must act responsibly in it.

That's the best advice I can give. Get help in sorting out the complexity in your life.
>>
My dude it sounds like you're overreacting quite a bit. You're JUST 22 years old. Chill out.

Seems like your mind is running wild. If you can't control it, it almost definitely means your current lifestyle is very unhealthy for you. Ideally you sleep more, eat healthy, interact with close friends, and exercise.

If you can't do all those it's totally fine. Important thing is you realize it doesn't take much to turn your life around. It took me only a couple years to go from a useless leech to a super productive, fit, social, and active member of the society.

If you have immediate difficulty controlling your thoughts and can't get yourself to live healthier, I suggest talking to a therapist. I tried it and it helped in getting me back on track.
>>
>>18492661
i have a feeling nothing is going to change until i get that fucking degree in my hand. i dont like the idea of wasting my youth in school. but its too late to turn back now, and i know it.
>>
>>18492669
There's nothing better to waste your youth on really. And you're only 22, far from old and frail. If you were a 78 year old gypsy biding for an associates i'd be like "alright yeah this guy should just drop out and enjoy the rest of his life", but you're still dead young.

Look, if you feel like you're wasting your time and would be better off working in a factory, then go try that for awhile.
>>
>>18492683
NO!
>>
File: 1490446026297.jpg (78KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490446026297.jpg
78KB, 740x420px
>>18492647
You have many problems OP, you need Jesus Christ in your life. Your Father, who is in Heaven, sees everything and knows all your troubles. It's time that you give your life over to Jesus Christ and to submit to His Will. Repent of your sins, do not go back into more sin with your "ex-boyfriend." Once you give your life over to Jesus Christ and you repent of these sins, you need to stop sinning or else demons that are seven-times worse will come back and hurt you spiritually. We are living in a spiritual warfare, and you need to gird yourself up with the shield of Faith, and the buckle of Truth, and the sword that is God's Word. It is time, that you repent of your sins, turn away from your previous wicked ways, and start reading the Bible cover-to-cover in the Spirit. Pray, pray, and pray. Give your life over to Jesus Christ, He is the Healer and the Deliverer. Seek and you will find.

>For, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

>How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring good news of good things!”

>Romans 10:13-15
>>
>>18492683
>Only 22
Lies. Life is very, very short whether you’re 2 or 22.
>>
>>18492715
How much sense does that make then? Sure, maybe in the cosmic sense we're very finite, but relative to everything else on earth we have a pretty healthy lifespan, especially if you live in a first world country and have been sat behind a desk for years. 22 years old in a country with an average lifespan of 78 (US) is very young. Time is on your side, take advantage and figure out what you want.
>>
Hang on baby, better times will come. There's always going to be someone who likes you just the way you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.