[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a juicy one, it's long, but it's interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: local-politican-e1352090565609.jpg (43KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
local-politican-e1352090565609.jpg
43KB, 630x419px
This is a juicy one, it's long, but it's interesting - I'm having troubles deciding what to do /adv/

>22, graduated from university
>move back to local community
>local elections are this week
>work in public relations/communications for government administration where its easy to get bribed to shill for certain candidate
>over half of council is my family, those running for council are family too
>drinking at bar, get phone call from cousin who's running for Councillor
>says she wants me to post something on social media, basically a leak about another candidate
>tell her she has access to all accounts anyway so she can do it
>suspicious.jpeg
>see shit storm ensure online about confidential information about other candidate obviously posted by my cousin
>go home immediately to damage control
>people think it's me since only 4 people have control over social media accounts, 1 of which already publicly announced it wasn't her
>going to manager tomorrow to deal with this
>don't want to lose job

Here's the thing, I already knew what my cousin was doing, but I didn't want to interfere with her plan to ruin the other candidate's image. (I'm running for Councillor in next year's election so having her and basically on my side still would be a huge win.)

I fear that she might throw me under the bus though.

What's the logical action from this point? Throw her under the bus and deny, deny, deny? Or go with her plan and hope it fucking works and risk losing my job?

On another important note, what she did may have been illegal since it was a confidential document that was leaked. Lawyers may be involved - I'm asking around and it's still to be determined whether they're needed. Anyway, there's texts from me basically portrayed me giving her permission to post on social media, even though it's not even my place to allow her - it's my manager's responsibility. I fear she may misconstrue those texts, even though I know I didn't do anything wrong, except willfully ignore it.
>>
>>18492612
What is going to happen if you deny?
When I was reading your post, I didn't really seem to understand why would you even want to go along with whatever shitstorm she was engineering against that candidate, when this could be traced back to account you have access to, and could be pinned on you.

Since it's your damn job, I think she has to understand that you need to take action to keep it, unless you plan to work under your cousin in the future.
>>
Deny, deny, and deny and say you were hacked. People will be suspicious but they'll have no way to prove it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.