[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple of days ago I saw one of my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1499291263605.jpg (29KB, 539x631px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499291263605.jpg
29KB, 539x631px
A couple of days ago I saw one of my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend for the first time. We have been together for around 3 years and obviously I've been curious about his past girls but being so insecure I decided it was better if I never saw them cause it would make me feel like crap.

Now I'm very very jealous. And I know its dumb cause it was a irrelevant relationship he had around 2010~2011 and now he wants to marry me (after I finish college). But I can't help feeling jealous. I've been feeling bad of course and everytime I see him I feel a knot on my throat and I can't help but think all the times he kissed and hugged that girl (who is probably a 9/10 imo).

Any advice to overcome this feelings and the inferiority complex?

I know none of this is his fault, he was like any young man back then dating hot girls, so I don't want to talk to him about this.

(Sorry for the shit grammar and spelling, I had to drink a little bit to calm myself down)
>>
Exercise more, work on your own image. A lot. Don't get overcome by negative feelings, use them as fuel to improve yourself.
>>
Remind me: whose pussy is he plowing and filling currently again?
>>
OP here.

>>18492391
Thank you for the friendly reminder anon ;-;

>>18492390
I think this will do, hopefully I'll be able to overcome this feelings soon.
>>
Lol
I know that feeling so well
It honestly sucks, so at that point, you'll have to really gauge how much you trust him and how much he focuses on you

But yeah that's normal, I get into a dark place in my jealousy
>>
>>18492381
Oh boy, don't I know it too OP. bf of two years seemed so reserved and polite and while I knew he dated and had other gf's he never spoke of them and had discarded all the photos. I was at his moms house and she pulled up some family photos and tripping through memory lane and saw him with girl after stunningly beautiful girl and I sat there speechless and shaking. His mother noticed and just said he was popular with girls and called and would show up at her house all the time since he was clever and fun to be around. I always secretly thought I was the most desirable between us and it gave me comfort believing he couldn't do any better. He could replace me today if he wanted to turn on the charm again and I wonder if he never stopped. I mean, guys hit on me frequently and some I've grown close to but haven't done anything yet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.