[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugh, so, i'm having a sex-affair with a girl who is obese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: vantaanimaami.jpg (41KB, 614x720px) Image search: [Google]
vantaanimaami.jpg
41KB, 614x720px
Ugh, so, i'm having a sex-affair with a girl who is obese. We are fwb.

We use condom, but recently i gave up and let her suck my dick. It just feels too good to reject it. The thing is: i dont want to lick her pussy. Its just too horrible and i cannot even find my way there. Usually i love giving oral.

how do i say to her that i dont want to lick her?
>>
>>18492254
God, I would hate to be your spouse in the future knowing you have such low standards, that you would willingly fuck a grotesque mass calling itself an obese woman. Degenerate scum.
>>
>>18492285
for me important is to have a nice person, its evenmore important than a great body. I know its cliche but its actually true. However, licking her pussy is too much.........
>>
>>18492285
you're probably some incel, but want to potentially pass as a woman by using the gender neutral "spouse"

not OP but I have some advice

accept your descent into lowliness with grace. stop trying to grasp for superiority like a cartoon character reaching for roots as he's falling off the side of a cliff.
>>
>stop trying to grasp for superiority like a cartoon character reaching for roots as he's falling off the side of a cliff.

wait, what?

greetings, op
>>
>>18492450
v i s u a l m e t a p h o r
>>
>>18492254
you tell her you dont want to.
its that easy.
>>
>>18492471
yeah, but that is kinda harsh maybe and i dont want to evoke shitty felings. I think i need to go for some excuse
>>
>>18493211
Man, you posted this thread already some time ago.
>>
>>18493218
didnt get answers
>>
File: serveimage (1).jpg (44KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
44KB, 306x306px
>>18493473

Bitch I got an answer for you.

1) Stop being a pussy

2) Stop being a pussy.

If she sucks your dick, you should be man enough to lick her puss. Weight is not relevant here. If you're really that much of a squick-lord, take a sexy shower with her and soap her up down there first or make sure you fuck right after she's showered. I've eaten out fat girls and thin girls and fat girls honestly aren't that different, if anything they are obsessive about the state of their vaginas because they don't want to be seen as the gross smelly fat girl.

If it's REALLY bad down there then she has a hygiene or nutrition issue and you need to 1) find a cleaner fuck-pig or 2) feed that bitch every variety of pineapple under the sun until her pussy tastes delicious.

For someone who went to all the effort of getting hard and fucking a fat girl (props by the way, most men are fucking pussies about that because MUH REPUTATION instead of fucking the shit out of a willing woman) you aren't putting a lot of effort into operation Cuntlicker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.