[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Girlfriend likes it when I pound her pussy as fast as humanly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vlcsnap-2015-11-01-13h15m04s77.png (429KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-01-13h15m04s77.png
429KB, 720x404px
> Girlfriend likes it when I pound her pussy as fast as humanly possible at all times
> Last less than a min
> Can pump forever if not pumping that fast

How do I not cum in an instant from power fucking this cumslut? Don't tell me kegels.
I think it might be psychological when I hear her moans I just nut.

Pic related. It's me when i'm trying not to cum.
>>
wear a thicker condom
>>
Easy shit my dude.
Jerk off so much that you develop death grip syndrome
>>
>>18492220
nooooo

>>18492204
make sure you're on your second go and she's on her first. it won't be as pleasurable for you, but you'll be harder and have more "endurance"
>>
>>18492211
This. Trojan ENZ to the rescue. You'll stay diamonds for hours.
>>
>>18492204
Buy magic wand and fuck her slowly while she buzzes her clit.
>>
yeah, all the above is good advice. 2nd go, thicker johnny, let her do lots of riding too, less stress on you, fiddle her clit, lie back and think of England...
>>
>>18492204
2nd go yep
>>
>>18492204
Relax the pc muscle
>>
>>18492204
Win a bet or arrange something so that you can tell her to do all the work one evening. Special night all about your pleasure. Maybe get her to tie you up and gag you so you have absolutely no control or responsibility for the evening's pleasure. Have her suck you off, ride you, the works. Have her make you cum at least four times regardless of what you think the limits are.

You're obsessing over performance. Take a break and learn to accept and feel pleasure. Just feel her pleasuring you and what that feels like. Give up for a night and learn not to tie your pleasure to your perception of your performance and what you think she is thinking but to what your own dick is feeling.
>>
>>18493075
England is my city
>>
>>18492204
Do math in your head. It adds around 10 minutes of sex for me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.