[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/, how do I learn to live as an objectively ugly woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4201.jpg (390KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4201.jpg
390KB, 2048x1536px
Hi /adv/, how do I learn to live as an objectively ugly woman.
It's eating me away and I can't get shit done in life.
>>
>>18492189
What makes you ugly?
>>
>>18492192
People treat me poorly
No one ever asks me out
>>
>>18492196
Maybe you just have a shit personality
>>
Post a pic of yourself
>>
>>18492189
>objectively ugly

you can't be objectively ugly in every single way. you can at least
-groom well
-have good fashion
-be somewhat fit and at a healthy weight

And post picture of your face if it's so bad. so long as your skull shape and facial structure is not horrific, I'm sure you're cute to someone.

we're supposed to be attracted to people we see ourselves as being compatible to mate with, so I don't see how looks can hold a person back *too much* on their own.
>>
>>18492199
I'm a very friendly person

>>18492200
https://unsee.
cc/botarine/
>>
File: forrest.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
forrest.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
There are so many men who want to be with a female no matter how ugly you can find love, but would you date a ugly guy?
>>
>>18492210
Says it's been deleted.
>>
>>18492215
there are some objective elements to beauty, for sure, but the idea that everyone can be categorized as "ugly" or "not ugly" is really false
>>
>>18492210
I couldn't see in time. I guess you are insecure about your looks. I won't judge you harshly because I'm ugly myself
>>
>>18492196

people in the first world generally dont treat people merely ugly with vindictive meanness.

they may not be as open, yes, but they're not going to try to do you harm.

people usually have some other flaw to go with being unattractive if they're suffering socially. sloppy, awkward, dumb, etc.
>>
>>18492216
>>18492224
She was pretty. If I had a dime for every time someone said they're ugly then posted an attractive picture on here, I'd be rich.
>>
>>18492256
As someone with a minor deformity, I'm really sick of this shit. It's actually repulsive to me, and vain. It's got to be a sign of our mentally ill culture.
>>
>>18492272
Yeah but there's multiple levels of ugly. You're probably incredibly disgusting but some ugly people who look good compared to you would still be considered ugly by the people that matter.
>>
>>18492189
>objectively ugly
No such thing. Listen, anonette, I'm not conventionally attractive, either. I also have a weird fat distribution (not a hamplanet, but thicc thighs/ass and small boobs), so I know what it feels like to feel ugly. My advice is to stop caring so much. Someone out there will find you cute and you can increase chances of it happening if you work on your personality. Build your confidence, try to be funny, go outside and connect with people. You'll just have to work a bit harder than Stacies who have guys orbiting them naturally. That's all there is to it.
>>
File: 1487596515770.jpg (78KB, 740x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487596515770.jpg
78KB, 740x420px
>>18492189
But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees. For man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” (1 Samuel 16:7)

OP, Heaven and Earth will pass away, but God and His Words will never pass away.

One day, we will all die and our bodies will go back into the dust. From dust to dust. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. However, while you are still alive on this Earth, you have a decision to make on whether or not you will accept Jesus Christ into your life and starting living for Him.

God looks at the heart, man looks on the outside. And no matter what this world thinks about you and how much they judge you on the outside, God will love you heart-to-heart, spirit-to-spirit.

It's time to get in the Spirit and Seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Time is running out on this miserable little planet. It's time to repent of your sins, starting reading your Bible in the Spirit, and to pray, pray, and pray. Release forgiveness unto others, as you God releases forgiveness unto you. Seek and you will find love that is truly everlasting.
>>
>>18492221
Nah, some people are ugly and nobody will disagree, nobody.
>>
>>18492729
Sure, but that usually has to be deformity level ugly.
>>
No one is ugly, everyone has a match or partner in the world. Hell if you're in South FL we could go on a date!
>>
>>18492778
There are people with some real issues which go into medical condition territory.
Like they can live with them but it makes the fucking ugly.
>>
If there is nothing you can do about some problem in your life then should you really worry about it?
>>
File: 1493359623191.png (20KB, 297x257px) Image search: [Google]
1493359623191.png
20KB, 297x257px
>aunt's wife's sister's daughter
>always been a sour looking girl
>but exact same normal build as her twin sister
>sister grows up to be a 8/10 with good education and a bf
>sour sister lets herself go and becomes a hamplanet with only basic education
>no job but makes minecraft videos for youtube
>goes on a date with one of her fans
>they call him harry potter, skinny dude with zero self-confidence
If a whitetrash minecraft-playing hamplanet can so can you. Just go low enough.
>>
>>18492256
No girl is ever as pretty as her delusions tell her she needs to be.
>>
File: 1499398725658.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499398725658.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18492688
>>
>>18492189
if you can cook, clean and are virginal i'd wife you up

all women get ugly eventually anyway
>>
>>18492688
>No such thing
I beg to differ
>>
>>18492216
>>18492224
Sorry
Not insecure at all
https://unsee.
cc/subopiga/

>>18492240
You would be surprised

>>18492688
It exists

>>18492778
I don't

>>18493072
Except I'm not delusional
>>
>>18493231
this has to be bait
the girl is cute on the picture, go home everybody
>>
>>18493239
It's not bait.
Just because I take a pic with makeup and a bad smile does not make me attractive
>>
>>18493231
Cute pic. When you finally meet someone mature enough to treat you well, you'll make him very happy. Until then, someone as attractive as you are is going to be swarmed with guys, most of whom still need to grow up. Give them a break: adulting is hard, and society discourages it nowadays.
>>
>>18493231
>Except I'm not delusional
Take it from another femanon, every single girl out there is, including you.
>>
>>18493265
I'm not.
I have a inverted triangle body, bad teeth, pig nose, deep set eyes. I'm pretty fugly
>>
>>18493231
Lol you're a cutie. I've dicked uglier girls for breakfast.

Every single girl thinks they're not good enough. There are very few truly unfortunate looking people in the world, and they're usually reserved for the actually physically deformed.

If guys aren't asking you out, ask them. I know that'll be tough with your self esteem, but go for it anyway. That's what I had to do back when I was fat and ugly and single. I got plenty of dates, and you're objectively better looking than I am.
>>
>>18493318
> If guys aren't asking you out, ask them.
As a guy, let me say that women who have the self-confidence to do this are automatically hot by virtue of their self-confidence. You will cause heart palpitations in the weak and a boner in the strong just by coming across as having a spine and being willing to use it. Few women, though, are smart enough to get over the passivity they see as appropriate for women: those few, however, live like queens and get what they want.
>>
>>18493307
No average passerby is ever going to dissect your appearance to that degree.

You are torturing yourself over something that nobody else will even consider.

You are the only person in the world that you can trust to love you unconditionally. You need to put self love at the forefront of your efforts, because you want to radiate positivity and confidence when you approach people.
>>
>>18493336
This for sure. That became my gauntlet, I stopped asking girls out because I wanted to find a girl who won't crumple under pressure. I let them come to me.
>>
>>18493318
> I have a inverted triangle body
You mean broad shoulders? That's a blessing. Work out and work on your back muscles. Men find sculpted backs irresistible. That's why lots of dresses show them off.

Broad shoulders, strong back, and short hair can make you look like a sex goddess.
>>
>>18493231
I looked at the pic and it's bloody obvious that you're whoring for (You)s and "gurl u qt, I'd date u ;P" comments. That an ugly thing about you, not your actual appearance. Get a grip and stop moping around, you look like any average slag. You're not even fat.

Now focus on more important things in life and maybe you'll amout to something.
>>
>>18492189
>It's eating me away
Oh you are eating something alright
>>
>>18493231
Tranny/10 you aren't foolinge edition
>>
Being an ugly woman is like being a normal guy. Just pursue your own interests and have a career you enjoy. Perhaps you'll meet someone. All I can say is try to better yourself, if you are fat lose weight, start strength training. Try to be more outgoing and friendly.
>>
>>18493347
Not for me.
I hate it so much.
I don't know many guys into the broad shoulder look.

>>18493351
But appearance has consumed me.
Amount to what though? I finished college, have my own apt.
>>
>falling for the 'looks are all that matter' meme

Are you intelligent? Are you passionate about something? Can you make yourself money? Can you help others? Do you give others the respect that you'd like? Do you respect yourself and do the things to want to?

Pretty people don't know the struggle and challenge it takes to do good in the world, they are bombarded by flattery and distracted with vanity. You habe the advantage and are free from such pettiness. Rise above it and be a greater person - disregard those whose opinion is formed off of your looks. You can do much more in this life I'd you put your mind to it.
>>
>>18493397
This.

I met an absolutely gorgeous girl a few months ago. Fucking stunning. She came up and talked to me, and we got each other's numbers.

But do know why I didn't want to pull the trigger? I could tell that she was so used to being told how amazing and beautiful she was her whole life, that she wasn't a very good person because of it. She is an extremely nice person, but she wasn't a good one, really. I could tell she 'played' the part. She would maneuver herself in ways that made her seem more ditzy, so that she could self-deprecate, so that I would be put in a position to have to reassure her of her value. What bothers me was that she was smart enough to do things like that, but not put that intelligence to good use.

Also for what it's worth, pretty girls get super self conscious, too. Maybe sometimes more. She got super upset one time because she missed a hair or something above her lip, and basically spent our entire time out checking it in a mirror.
>>
Why do people still think "programming" jokes are funny?
>hurr durr print funny word
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (58KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
58KB, 536x800px
>>18493388
Nothing wrong with a woman with shoulders: it just means she has great genes.
>>
>>18493231
Are you retarded? You are cute. And if you don't believe no one than what's the point? Are you waiting for some troll to say "you ARE damn ugly" so you can thank them and adopt 5 cats?
Either your personallity/self-esteem isn't something, or there's something else. But why don't you try to be more active and converse with guys, or asking them out yourself? Will you wait forever untill your white knight arrive?
>>
>>18493336
(except most times women ask out men, they get accused of being psychotic or a whore, so we women end up just not even entertaining the thought)
>>
File: IMG_1519.jpg (68KB, 560x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1519.jpg
68KB, 560x439px
>>18493388
Shoulders are where men hold on for dear life while losing the ability to form coherent sentences due to the overwhelming pleasure that their broad-shouldered women give them.
>>
You idiots will fall for literally any bait.
Sage.
>>
>>18493489
It is when she has narrow hips
My mom has the same issue
Because of this, I have to wear a women's Medium but a small for bottoms and that sucks. I wish it was flipped the other way

>>18493493
Every time I ask a guy out, I get rejected
>>
>>18493549
Guys don't look at the sizes or labels of your clothes. We just want to get them off you.
Also, wear a long skirt: you'll look like an hourglass to men regarless of your hip size. Plus, they're different and fun to take off you.
>>
>>18493511
Lol where the fuck did you hear this?

Confidence is a universally admired trait. Every dude I have ever met in my life thinks that girls who approach them get an automatic +2.

Hell, even just knowing you WANT us to talk to you and that we're not annoying the shit out of someone helps a lot with breaking the ice.
>>
>>18493549
I get rejected by women more often than not, and I still get dates.

Dating is a numbers game more than anything. In all likelihood, you will not meet someone who clicks right with you for a long time. That's why it's important to keep getting back on the horse.
>>
>>18493515
truly, this is a problem.
just remember, this season's the worst when it comes to this kind of thing.
>>
>>18492189
As an ugly male, I develop everything about me that I can do; I workout, keep learning skills, try to advance at work, and increase my social life and charisma.

For you, just turn yourself into the most interesting girl with a personality to kill for, with a physique worth dying for. If you are a faithful person, it doesn't hurt going to church and trying to meet guys there; a traditional Christian woman these days is much more attractive to a sane man than a bimbo. Good luck OP!
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.