[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can feel myself wanting my ex back again. It was a short lived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I can feel myself wanting my ex back again.

It was a short lived but intense relationship and she broke up with me. Once I got over it initially, I didn't really think about her for about 4-5 months. Now those feeling are starting to creep back up.

I know /adv/ will just say to move on but is there really no use in pursuing someone you thought about spending your life with?
I'm not superstitious but I can't help but think maybe it wasn't the right time and there's more to us than what we had.

>pic unrelated, just need the (you)s
>>
You just need to get laid. Everyone wants the comfort of having it on the reg. Now that you have to work for it, you miss her
>>
>>18492015
But I was getting laid after. I was hooking up with some girl from a party for a few months after but I was still hung up on my ex at the time.
Sure, I want some kind of companionship, but I specifically want it from her.
>>
I had a short-lived and intense relationship and then broke up with the girl, and I regretted it later and to this day dream of the sex, which no girl since has been able to match.

I also know that I did the right thing, and that having regrets about what might have been if only reality weren't concrete, if things were just a little different, if she were a better person… all the regrets of the hypothetical and irrealis are toxic nonsense. Move on; there's another one, and there's no one "right" girl out of billions to choose from, just a metric shitton who are three or more standard deviations toward the good end of the bell curve on the "compatible with me" scale.

Live in the present and the real, not in your dreams of what might have been, and move on.
>>
>>18492008
It will only hurt more if you make contact and get turned down. Once she has decided she doesn't want you, you do not have a chance. Even if she does start to develop feelings for you again she's most likely to fight them and tell you to leave her alone.
>>
>>18492008
you just need to get laid. you're just lonely and you are reminiscing about the fond memory of someone loving you, however briefly.

please just eat something, come up with a plan for things you're going to do with your life tomorrow, and get some sleep.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.