[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I talk to fundamental Christians about dinosaurs without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3007.png (321KB, 416x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.png
321KB, 416x570px
How do I talk to fundamental Christians about dinosaurs without insulting them?
I'm going to HAVE to as a museum volunteer.
>>
>>18491917
Contrary to popular belief, a lot of christians don't believe "the devil put dinosaurs here.". They just believe they lived on the Earth like any other creature. There's a ton of different perspectives on it, including
>The "days" spoke of in Genesis were actually millions of years, accounting for the creatures of that time
>Dinosaurs were here but wiped out in the Flood
>Dinosaurs were here but hunted to extinction
>Dinosaurs being referenced in the bible
>Evolution and God are not mutually exclusive concepts

All types of stuff.
>>
>>18491917
Daw, now I want to hold a baby dinosaur!

OP, follow the lead of the more experienced guides at your museum. Ask them for advice
>>
>>18491927
There's still idiots that go to the museum to hold dinosaur protests and alternative tours. And I'm supposed to mind my manners around them.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McxGZyBBXMY
>>
I'm an Orthodox Christian with Catholic Grandparents, A Baptists Aunt, A Methodist Aunt and Uncle, and a Lutheran Aunt and Uncle.
Literally none of us have ever once met someone that thought dinosaurs were made up.
It won't be a problem OP, and the fact that you think it will shows you're pretty sheltered.
>>
>>18491917

>How do I talk to fundamental Christians about dinosaurs without insulting them?

You can't. Objective logic and science insults them. You can't possibly have a constructive debate with someone who honestly believes the earth is a few thousand years old.
>>
>>18491952
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=McxGZyBBXMY
Thi
>>
>>18491957
this is specifically the museum I will be volunteering at. Yes, they still do this. The museum interviews aspiring staff and volunteers on how they react to them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.