[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when I cum I hate my girlfriend shes cute and a good girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dsfg.jpg (53KB, 609x608px) Image search: [Google]
dsfg.jpg
53KB, 609x608px
when I cum I hate my girlfriend

shes cute and a good girlfriend but when I cum I look at her like I would look at another man. The positive features (being short, dumb, docile etc) become negatives. like I basically feel like im with a garbage human leech thats entire survival is because of chemicals in my body that force me to desire to protect this thing that I would pound into the mud if the universe gave her a Y chromosome

shes actually great though

what do?
>>
Christ I hope my boy doesnt think of me like that. Is that normal?
>>
File: 1437094404484.gif (2MB, 322x252px) Image search: [Google]
1437094404484.gif
2MB, 322x252px
>>18491851
>>
>>18491878
/thread

OP has deep unresolved psychological issues
>>
>>18491878
Laughing
>>
>>18491873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo

its normal yeah
>>
>>18491851
>chemicals in my body
Neurotransmitters, son.
A female is like an opiate in human form.
>>
>>18491900
Well those two are intellectual elite, what about normal people?
>>
>>18491851
What you're feeling is not new or weird, but in fact well attested throughout history. There's a medieval Latin saying falsely attributed to various Greek doctors and philosophers, but not actually found in any of their Greek works or in medieval Latin translations thereof:
>omne animal post coitum triste
>every animal after sex becomes depressed
There are a couple of variants, of which one is relevant:
> omne animal præter mulierum post coitum triste
> every animal—except woman—after sex becomes depressed

>>18491904 is right. It's chemicals. You get a high from sex, the hormones rage, then they subside, and your feelings change. It's normal. You're young and full of hormones. That's all.
>>
When I jerk off and blow my load I feel kind of the same way about myself. Just general disgust.
Then I jerk off again the next day or two
>>
>>18491933
intellectual elite?
>>
>>18492056
Do u realize the irony of ur question?
>>
>>18491851
Dump her, then stew in regret for 2 years as you realize what's important in life.
You're ambivalent because you don't have your priorities straight. You've learned an unreal perspective on love.

You might think "well then what's the point in living" but to tell you the truth, that feeling is totally temporary.
You'll just get it eventually. Gotta go through some shit first.
>>
(●ω●)ノ that's just normal feelings. Because it's true.
>>
>>18492144
Welp guess I'm lesbian now.
>>
>>18491851
date someone you like as a person, if you aren't pleased with your current situation.
>>
>>18491851
Some people think you enter a state of delusion immediately after cumming.

But actually, that moment after cumming is the only time in your life where your mind is truly clear.

Basically right after you cum is when your body and mind finally stop craving sex, want nothing to do with it in fact. And in that moment you can see women for what they truly are. When not distracted by your desire to shove your penis into them you can see they're generally shitty people you'd never want to spend time with if it weren't for their holes. You start to think how ridiculous all the stuff you put up with for the sake of those holes is.

But it never lasts long and before you know it you want to shove your penis into some hole again and suddenly you don't notice how boring and lazy and demanding she is, cause that hole is taking up too much of your attention.
>>
>>18491851
Put a pillow over her face or a plastic bag on her head for several hours.
>>
This is a post-ejaculatory response which was useful in primitive times so that after inseminating someone you would feel contempt and disgust towards her and instead of sticking around to raise her offspring, which may or may not be yours, you'd mate with someone else next time you get horny. If you want to have a relationship and still have sex though, learn to have tantric sex where you never ejaculate.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.