[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ let me start off by saying I haven’t been laid in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: fork.jpg (12KB, 342x450px) Image search: [Google]
fork.jpg
12KB, 342x450px
Hey /adv/ let me start off by saying I haven’t been laid in about 3 years, it’s been a dry season.
Recently I’ve started to see a girl who seem into me and really the only thing stopping us from fucking is that she on her period. Last night I went to pick her up from her job, while I was there I met some of her co-workers and apparently, I made a good impression to one of the cute ones. According to one of my buds that works there she wants to fuck me this weekend, BUT only if I haven’t already slept with the original girl. Now normally I would play it safe, but the second girl is a lot better looking.
I just don’t to fuck it up with both and go back to jerking off alone. What should I do?
>>
Just fuck both of them
>>
>>18491871
I dunno, that seems like risky business. I think OP should just settle for one of them
>>
Yeah I don't understand why you can't sleep with both. If you fuck the girl this weekend you may still have a chance with the first girl. If you don't fuck the 2nd girl you may or may not still have a chance with the 1st. Might as well give it a shot?
>>
Well what do you want? Something quick, or a potential relationship?

I'd like to say just go with your gut, because that's more in tune with your emotional needs than the logic center of your brain, but there's a lot we don't know about your situation.
>>
>>18491850

Well, I assume you're just looking to fuck and not looking for a relationship or anything. You're thinking with your dick. Fuck the sluttier of the two and tell the nice one you're too horny to be a decent human right now. The sluttier of the two seems to be the co-worker, so she deserves you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.