[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make friends? I'm so fucking lonely it hurts my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
How do I make friends? I'm so fucking lonely it hurts my chest, like chest pains. I have just a few friends but they're always "busy." So I never hang out with them. I'm 18, please help, I don't even want a girlfriend, I just want some fucking friends.
>>
>>18491849
I'll talk to ya, got an email or something?
>>
>>18491853
Not OP but does anything ever come out of this...
Its nice of u guys to offer to talk but I've not once managed to keep a discussion going with people from here. I feel like making friends is just not possible if you didnt manage to keep any from school. Not even online.
>>
>>18491864
OP here, same. I've tried making friends online but always drift away or just stop talking one day. I want friends irl
>>
>>18491864
>Not OP but does anything ever come out of this...
Lot's of variable at play there. Depends on who you talk to and whether or not a click happens. I try hard to keep things going, but most of the time the other person simply drifts away, and I hate to just keep bugging them so I let it happen, wishing them the best.

>Its nice of u guys to offer to talk but I've not once managed to keep a discussion going with people from here. I feel like making friends is just not possible if you didnt manage to keep any from school. Not even online.
It's possible, it's just most of the time people fail to be on the same wavelength after some time or fail to keep communication going.
>>
>>18491882
Well what do you talk about to a random guy on the net? Chances are pretty slim you'll have something in common unless youre seriously into the most basic shit like dota or sometehing.
Add to that on 4chan youre most likely going to end up with someone who's also not quite right in the head and then you have their volatility to deal with ontop.
And if you do happen to be extraordinarily outgoing odds are your friends list is so full you'll not really want any more people in it.
>>
>>18491849
are you outgoing? confident? not an asshole? just one of those goes a long way
>>
>>18491849
HOW TO FIND FRIENDS

Don't look for friends.

Look for things to do. Join a club. Join a gym. Get a job. Take a class. Do volunteer work. Hang out at the comic book store.

You'll be among people doing the same thing. Chatting will be natural. Some will become friends. Some will introduce you to their other friends.
>>
>>18491849
>18

The sky's the limit for you.

Just wait till you're 28 with no friends and you're watching life slip by so fast.
>>
>>18493199
This
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.