[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New girlfriend got upset because I wanted to stop face-timing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Mickey_Mouse_head_and_ears.png (4KB, 220x181px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey_Mouse_head_and_ears.png
4KB, 220x181px
New girlfriend got upset because I wanted to stop face-timing for a bit and only stayed because she flashed me her ass.

That's basically the problem. I was hungry so I wanted some food. Told her I might get some food with my family. She asked me to stay twice and I said no. Then she flashed me her ass and I got turned on cuz I love her ass and she got mad.

I asked her what she'd rather I do (after the fact). She did get naked for me btw. I told her if I left she would have felt insecure that I STILL didn't wanna stay even after she showed me her ass (knowing her). When I stayed she got mad at me for staying only for her ass (and not after she asked me twice the first time).

So it was a lose lose situation for me.

This girl's a keeper in every category but a little insecure/clingy.

How do I deal with this situation? I'm basically in the doghouse right now.
>>
>>18491776
>This girl's a keeper
no, she is not
>>
>>18491776
>Told her I might get some food with my family. She asked me to stay twice and I said no. Then she flashed me her ass and I got turned on cuz I love her ass and she got mad.
This is not healthy in the slightest bit.
>I asked her what she'd rather I do (after the fact). She did get naked for me btw. I told her if I left she would have felt insecure that I STILL didn't wanna stay even after she showed me her ass (knowing her). When I stayed she got mad at me for staying only for her ass (and not after she asked me twice the first time).
You're not in a healthy relationship at all, whatsoever. You're not even aware of how ceaseless her thinking/actions will get.
You need to directly address or get away from this, or you're in for a wild emotional ride with this love one.
>>
>>18491808

Okay. I will talk to her about it tonight and tell her this.

It just put me in a shitty situation because it made me feel like a shitty person.

Like i love her and I love talking to her. I had to leave but when she showed me her ass It just turned me on and it made me wanna stay even though I had to go.

Did I do something wrong?
>>
If you are the man, put your foot down and say "no I have to go, and leave, also if she shows you her ass say that won't change it"
>>
>>18491776

>New girlfriend got upset because I wanted to stop face-timing for a bit and only stayed because she flashed me her ass.

You have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>18491820

Lel I wanted to stay after that though that's the thing.

>>18491821

I'll have you know I touched her butt!

Nah dude we're in our very early 20s. We're like a couple hours away from each other so we only have one day to smash a week. Facetiming helps with the distance.
>>
>>18491816
>>Like i love her and I love talking to her. I had to leave but when she showed me her ass It just turned me on and it made me wanna stay even though I had to go.
You're just someone who needs, a little willpower, or at least stop letting their hormones get the best of ya.
>Did I do something wrong?
Not really, if anything you're just an idiot for not seeing how toxic of a relationship you're in if you can't even see the subtext of what's is going on with her and the consequences of continuing with her behaviour.
>>
>>18491827

>Nah dude we're in our very early 20s

That's interesting. From the way you two behave and speak I would of guessed 15 at the oldest.
>>
>>18491778
this, unironicallY.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.