[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey women of /adv/, I want to ask you a question about a lay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: sex-positions-couple_0.jpg (63KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
sex-positions-couple_0.jpg
63KB, 1000x636px
Hey women of /adv/, I want to ask you a question about a lay that i had!

I went home with this girl last saturday from the club. It was all pretty straightforward, went for a smoke, danced a little, then home. I was playing a very low-key, meek-ish kind of game, but she pushed for going home and so we went.

Once everything was off, (the clothes that is), I noticed all of these cut-scars along her thighs and wrists. This coupled with the fact that she didn't seem shy at all about what she was after in me, made me come to the conclusion that "this chick likes to get it".

So I went full force on this girl! Choking, finger up the ass, fingers in her mouth. At one point i sat on her chest while she sucked my dick. I went right through the whole repertoire. There wasn't anything telling me she minded it. So I figured i wanted to try to push it.

Anyway, before she left we made out some more and then assured eachother "we'll be in touch" like 3 times before finally calling it a night.

I texted her the next day about work and said i had a great time.

That's the last time we were in contact.

Sooo La-la-ladies. If you were to go home with a seemingly dorky, yet confident guy, who fucks you like a brute for forty minutes in all sort of manners. Wouldn't that make you go "ahh, this is guy is more intriguing than 99% of other dudes" ??

She was so fucking hot, i wanna fuck her again!
>>
>>18491738
>Sooo La-la-ladies. If you were to go home with a seemingly dorky, yet confident guy, who fucks you like a brute for forty minutes in all sort of manners. Wouldn't that make you go "ahh, this is guy is more intriguing than 99% of other dudes" ??
Not if I met him at a club, no. If I'm going home with a guy from a club, I wouldn't expect anything more to come of it than a one night stand. I'd say that we'd keep in touch just to be polite and if I wanted a booty call, but it'd never turn into a relationship.
>>
>I texted her the next day about work and said i had a great time
Look no further
>>
>>18491738
> for forty minutes
I think I found your problem, anon. She was expecting some stamina from you.
>>
>>18491742
>This applies to the percentage of girls it applies to.

I once spent five years exclusive to a girl I went home with after meeting at a club. People be different. OP's apparent failure lies in his text game, not the fact that he met her at a club.
>>
>>18491742
>>18491747
>for forty minutes

That's what i mean though! Wouldn't you go "ahhh, there's something here"?

I sound like such a fucking douch-bag, but I'm actually quite the sensible guy.......
>>
>>18491743
on point advice
>>
File: 1479198335288.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1479198335288.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
>>18491747
damn 40 minutes isnt considered long enough?
well im fucked
>>
>>18491766
mate if you're not going for 3 hour long sessions where she can't walk right afterwards, cant put together coherent sentences from all the orgasms, and you are so dehydrated you're cumming puffs of sand, you're doing sex wrong.
>>
>>18491774
Easy now, Bojack

>>18491753
Well, what makes you think she's looking for something long term? And what makes you think what you did to her is in any way out of the ordinary?
Your text game is going to be the thing that separates you from all the other guys, not the finger in her ass. You don't stand out by texting her about work and having a great time.
>>
>>18491766
Unfortunately many do go for 1-3 hours at a time. You may have paled in comparison to a previous fuck. She was just hunting some new alternatives, but you didn't cut it. You take breaks then you go back at it. There are some who can fuck for hours straight. Anyone going on about 4-6 hours is either lying or is on drugs. Also consider you fucked too hard, too fast. You gotta' go into it slow before you start sticking fingers up weird places and choking bitches.
>>
File: 1392954647761.png (183KB, 441x603px) Image search: [Google]
1392954647761.png
183KB, 441x603px
>>18491738

>Wouldn't that make you go "ahh, this is guy is more intriguing than 99% of other dudes" ??

No, and the fact that you think taking a girl home from a club and having drunk sex makes you special or intruiging makes me think you're nowhere near as intriguing as you think you are.
>>
>>18491752
Dude, I'm not even fit and forty minutes is a blink of the eye for me and the gf. And, that's not even counting foreplay.
>>
>>18491800
I'm not OP
I was just agreeing with you, op fucked up by texting her that
>>
>>18491738

It breaks my heart to say this is the bare minimum these days. This is just a common friday and saturday night for most girls.

I think this is what depresses me most about not losing my virginity until 21. Back then, sex was awkward and it was a big deal. Now sex is casual and nobody gives a shit. You just fuck to fuck, and move on.
>>
>>18491823

Why was texting that bad?

I am so confused about all of this. I'm not OP, but I always assumed, "I had a nice time" was a very sweet thing to say. And don't give me any of this asshole meme "high in demand mach guy" advice. I've tried that, it doesn't work
>>
>>18491814
Well yes - fuck. I didn't think dirty talk, spanking and the lot was part of the standard routine for most boring fuckers out there. Guess I have to step my shit up then. How do i make girls come buckets if not by force?

This thread is about me obviously miscalculating my between-the-sheets prowess.

>>18491822
I forgot to mention a detail: When we entered my home first thing she told me was "Just so you know I'll probably have to leave in a little while. My friends are from out of town, I can't ditch them" They kept calling while we were doing it.

So the forty minute fucking was thus ended by her simply ditching me for her friends.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>18491831

>I'm not OP, but I always assumed, "I had a nice time" was a very sweet thing to say.

Not after you've just gotten done gorilla plowing the asshole of some drunk girl you've known for 20 minutes, you autist. Jesus. After a drunk one night stand you say nothing because anyone who texts sweet things after a drunk one night stand expecting their sweaty, anonymous hook up develop into any kind of meaningful relationship is either socially inept or completely filled with aspergers.
>>
>>18491831
Alright, I'll leave the "game" out of the argument completely, and instead point to the fact that it's incoherent to everything else he did to her. If I were a woman, I'm pretty sure I'd be more intrigued if a guy who choked me and forced his finger up my bum, texted me something in the vicinity of "can't believe how dirty you are" the following day, instead of "it's finally my coffee break, keep thinking about last night and hope to be lovey dovey with you soon x"

Just my intuition.
>and experience
>>
>>18491842

>I didn't think dirty talk, spanking and the lot was part of the standard routine for most boring fuckers out there.

What is standard routine isn't the point. The point is that she didn't pick you up at a club and have a drunk fuck sesh because she wanted to be impressed. She did it because she was horny and drunk and wanted a piece of meat to ride for the night.

I'm very confident at this point that you just don't understand the concept of a one night stand. You also have this fantasy in your head that were going to be able to pick up girls at clubs and they'd be SO impressed with you in bed that they'd ignore the fact that you're just some doofus they picked up in a club to use for the night and come crawling back for more?

What fucking planet are you from?
>>
>>18491847
I'm OP. That was awesomely written. holy kek

>>18491855
That's actually not to bad of an explanation and maybe it would have actually worked. On the other hand; it's not like i was this fifty shades of grey character to her.
>>
>>18491861
Idk, man. I mean, It's not like I couldn't figure out that all i had to do was to 'be there'.
But you're getting to the core of my question (or what i at least wanted to figure out) which is: if you go home with "a piece of meat to ride for the night" and it turns out this meat is fucking good. Are you not inclined to go "Wait a minute, that was actually good, I want more." ??
>>
>>18491842
Don't obsess over how long you fucked her, that's less important than how you make her keep thinking of you, and what she'll be thinking. You want sex? Make her think of sex. Protip: men are visual creatures (that's why we think dickpics is a good idea, and why we want tits or gtfo) - women are more aroused by ideas/concepts (that's why they read (READ) 50shades, and fantasizes about sexy janitors and lumberjacks (fuck if I know)) Plant lewd ideas in her mind, or straight out write her what you want to do to her, and she'll be dripping a lot faster than you can tip your fedora
>>
>>18491847
>>18491855

Makes sense. Weird question, how do you people get these social cues so easily? Like, do these social graces just click? Or did you have to learn it?
>>
>>18491884
>>18491855 I'm 33 years old. Had to learn at some point
>>
File: 1463775925291.gif (4MB, 369x229px) Image search: [Google]
1463775925291.gif
4MB, 369x229px
>>18491876

>if you go home with "a piece of meat to ride for the night" and it turns out this meat is fucking good. Are you not inclined to go "Wait a minute, that was actually good, I want more."

No. Most people aren't inclined. One night stands are usually flashes in the pan, OP, and I don't understand why you're so obsessed about receiving sexual validation from some glitter covered club rat you've only known for one night. Most people don't wake up and are super proud of the fact that they've just plowed a stranger. Its typically not something that they're excited to revisit. It wasn't a date, sperglord, it was two people using each other's bodies for pleasure for a brief period of time and then parting ways. One night stands have been and always will be super temporary arrangements, OP, not relationship starters.

And more importantly, who gives a shit? What if she thinks you're the worst she's ever had? Why does it matter? I don't understand why its so important to you that club rats find you sexually impressive. I'd understand if this was a date or a relationship you were in but you don't even know this girl, dude. Who gives a shit what she thinks?
>>
>>18491884
Bump
I'd also like to read responses to this question
>>
>>18491800
>Bojack
horseman? how's that reference fit?
>>
>>18491884

You learn it. You pay attention to your mistakes and make adjustments. You think OP is the first person who got a little too friendly with some one night stand? Being able to tell when you've crossed someone's boundaries is important and being able to tell whether those boundaries are rational or not is even more important.

Yes, I learned when I was a kid that you don't take home a girl from a club and try to develop a relationship with her afterwards. That's silly.

You had an informal arrangement to share a mutual experience and then part ways. She's not going to want to take you home to her parents and tell them how you met. She's not going to wake up next morning with vomit in her hair and make up smeared all over her face and think "Wow that was great I want to do that with him again."

If she wanted to boyfriend you she would of gotten your number and said good night, not taken you home after 20 minutes and sat on your face.
>>
how come no one has pointed out the obvious - you stuck the dick in crazy.
expect this to bite you in the ass so hard you'll have teethmarks for the rest of your life.
oh and you sound like quite the catch yourself, a /b/ version of the Ultimate Gentleman if I may say.
>>
>>18491907
>>18491889
Actually, I take that back. My age has nothing to do with it. I don't think I know a single guy in my group of friends who'd text women the way I do. I specifically learned a lot from reading/listening to 'text your ex back' and 'text your wife into bed' by Michael Fiore, plus various pua/seduction community peeps. I don't do night game, usually only hit pubs to talk and drink with friends, and what has come from using tinder has kept me busy enough the past years, so I rarely ask for numbers. I'm also not a quantity man, so I've only practiced my texting methods on a handful of women, and I've learned from both my mistakes and gains.

Might fall asleep on you, but happy to answer any questions as long as the thread is alive
>>
>>18491897
Haha! You're embarrassingly right! I like you! You seem like some one with her head screwed on right! The harder I'm getting roasted the more i laugh - it's a good laugh. so thank you!

I was also gonna write that i actually don't give a fuck about what some club chick thinks and that this whole ordeal was just some fun time wasting on my part.. But then it struck me that I had at least some sense of pride and conquer about this shit that made me want to draw attention to myself for it!

Cheers! :)
>>
>>18491910
Because he's a big boy, stud.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.