[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I said that I'd be fine with just being her friend, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4452.jpg (41KB, 502x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4452.jpg
41KB, 502x416px
I said that I'd be fine with just being her friend, and I meant it for the most part, but that was just a few hours ago, and I really want to talk to her right now, but it feels like it's too early to even try contacting her as a platonic friend... what does that even mean? Are we still supposed to hang out? we don't really have any mutual friends, so it's pretty much guaranteed to always be just the two of us, which seems weird... or are we just long distance now? Is saying we're just friends still a way of just leaving things on a good note while we never speak again even though she was trying so hard with walls of text explaining how much she wants me to be a friend to her?

What am I supposed to do now? I want to be a good friend and move on, not a petty child.
>>
not trying to be a douche but there are billions of people on earth and your infatuation with her will decrease over time due to seeing so many new faces. not trying to insult your feelings. if it hurts you that much to think of her or it drives you to such desperation then try to do healthy things to avoid her
>>
>>18491712
>too early
just kill that right now be yourself
>>
>>18491712
>a few hours ago
No. You need to let go before you can become friends.
>>
>>18491712
I read the first line. Grow up, pussy.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.