[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't separate myself from my best friend who is lesbian.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1468579889961.png (2MB, 1280x1493px) Image search: [Google]
1468579889961.png
2MB, 1280x1493px
I can't separate myself from my best friend who is lesbian. I am crazily in love with her, she's the only thing on my mind everyday and it lasts for more than a year now. The more time we spend together the happier we are and the more it hurts me. We spent this whole past weekend together and it was the best time I ever had in my life. She just makes me happy so much and the thought of us not spending our whole life together just tears my heart up. I'm in college and I'm friends with lot of people but no relationship comes even near to what I have with this girl. You may say oneitis but she's seriously everything that I ever looked for in a girl. We sleep together sometimes I cuddle up to her, but even her laying her hand around me is a rare occasion.

I know that we never will be together, I realize that, but it's just fucking hard. She doesn't talk much, is intelligent and the cutest girl you ever has seen. We are both kinda introverted and both can just spend time next to each other not saying a word just enjoying each others presence. She loves me. As a friend. Told me that she never believed that she could love anyone just like that, unconditionally.

She's the only thing in the entire world that makes me happy. I know that the more time I spend with her the more it will hurt when she'll find someone but I just can't help myself. I don't even care about other girls. I'm blindfolded. Fuck this fucking life.

Tried giving this girl a kiss once we were sleeping together. We were heads to heads, both kinda drunk. I took her upper lip into my mouth and it was like kissing a cold stone. There really isn't any future in this relationship for both of us. But it feels so wrong to abandon a best friend just because she doesn't feel exactly what I do about her.

You know.
>>
>>18491702

Stop making this thread.
>>
>>18491714
k, I'm just fucked up and feeling lonely
>>
>>18491702
No. You will never be with her. You are throwing your life away, man. There are tons of girls who you can have a happy life with but you're ignoring them for this chick. Read this next statement closely. You are projecting an image of a relationship into someone who doesn't feel the same way about you. Trust me, there are literally hundreds of girls just like her, but you haven't met them because you're hung up on this one!!!
>>
Have you ever tried saying
> You know, you and I could be beautiful together.
?
>>
I just went in the archives to read you previous thread.

There's three and only three solutions:
1. Build some attraction with her, seduce her, make a move and get with her.
2. Let go of your emotions, shed yourself of everything that isn't platonic, and keep her as a friend for however long you feel like. (People in previous thread repeatedly told you to fuck other girls - that'll help.)
3. Remove her from her life, if you can't let go as long as you keep seeing her. (Also, fuck other girls.)

Number 2 and 3 requires some serious mindfulness, and a good amount of time. Number 1 requires Alpha 2.0 and the courage to potentially jeopardize your friendship anyway. In conclusion, you will remain friends with option number 2 only. 1 can lead to 3. Start letting go as soon as possible, because in all three scenarios, you'll have work to do on yourself. If you want to go for number 1, stop confessing and start acting.
>>
File: 1436131573544.png (205KB, 219x502px) Image search: [Google]
1436131573544.png
205KB, 219x502px
>>18491702
just to be sure here
when your with her you think about possible love all the time.
Just say it to her face something along the lines of
I want to be with you but you are a lesbian, therefore this friendship won't work.
Its possible you could get something out of it but know that holding onto this will only make it worse. Do it before she finds some other lesbian chic. Are you sure shes lesbian btw because sometimes its faked. Either way, just say how you feel
>>
>>18492030
Once she told me that if I were a girl, she'd never let go off me. Fuck me, right.
>>
Just try putting your dick in her next time you're sleeping together.
>>
You clearly don't have a lot of women in your life

Pursuing someone who is gay/not the same orientation as you is a death sentence dude

You have basically slapped your projections and insecurities on this poor woman as well as your sexual fantasies, and when she finds that out she's probably going to kick your dick off for being a deceptive creeper

Move out of the area or city and meet new people goddammit. You are being a major creeper on her.
>>
OP
Sometimes a friend can be enough
Love doesn't have to be physical or even romantic
If she's important to you and makes you happy, if you share laughs and good moments, then she's a friend and that can be enough
She probably understands that you're very lonely and the fact she puts up with you trying to kiss her and this kind of bullshit shows that she's a true friend too
My advice though : stop looking for happiness in others, try to better yourself and come to terms with the fact that some things just can't be
Find happiness where you already have it instead of running after some hypothetical happiness that will make you miserable in the end
Look into buddhism if that's your thing, read up on the stoicists (but don't apply everything to a T)
Also maybe hold it with the physicality, sleeping alongside her isn't going to help you get over your crush
>>
oh look it's THIS thread again...
>>
>>18493965
I'm not really trying to pursue, or I don't admit that to myself. We just spend time together a lot of time. And even when I know that she's not interested in dick, I still see this beautiful girl before me. If she grew a beard or some shit, it'd probably twist the way I see her, but this isn't how it works. It's just fucked up you know, I don't see a lesbian even if I should've.
>>18493984
Thanks man, I really value her as a friend. I never had anyone this close to me even though I had some girlfriends before nothing was as pure as it is with this girl. Everything is just so natural with her. I don't have to make something I'm not before her and she just takes me for what I am and loves who I am inside. The same goes for the other side. I just feel so good with her and I can't stop romanticizing.

As I said earlier, I tried being with other girls fucking myself out of this love state but it doesn't work. I wish I could keep her as a friend but I guess it just won't work because I still be wanting something more. It's like if you're sitting somewhere and see a brick of gold, how do you not try to take it. She's the best worst thing that ever stepped into my life.
>>
>>18491702
You keep valuing your emotional neediness over her autonomy and the validity of her own decisions. Why do you persist on thinking that you should be the center of someone else's universe, just because you keep pretending that she's the center of yours?
>>
>>18491702
>this thread again

Jesus op, I dare you to try to be more pathetic
>>
>>18494062
It feels good writing myself off, you know.
>>18494036
This is great, I will be thinking about this.
>>
>>18494068
>It feels good writing myself off, you know

4chan is not your personal blog, you moron. You asked for advice, got it more then once, and yet you keep spamming/ adv/ with this sad shit. Come on man, have some dignity. I'm not the only anon laughing at you.
>>
>>18494077
You don't give a shit and everyone else who doesn't give advice doesn't give a shit. It's just a one post in hundreds. In few hours you'll forget that you replied here. While to me it's calming that this shit is somewhere else other than in my head for a while. I'm gonna get drunk in a while and I too won't give a fuck. But sometimes it's unbearable and this is the only comforting zone where I can talk about this.
>>
>>18494014
last time I tell you, don't be a time ho. https://youtu.be/Mm9tt0v9uXA
>>
>>18494095
You're a sad fag
Post your sad bullshit in GIOYC threads. No need to attention whore for (You)s by creating the same thread over and over again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.