[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 months ago >Be with a friend at a bar, a lot of his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>3 months ago
>Be with a friend at a bar, a lot of his other friends I don't know
>A girl joins them
>Gets to talk with her, she barely talk to anyones since we share similar interests, I make her laugh, we're basically spending the night together, she ignores of her own friends to talk with me
>She has to leave pretty early around 3PM to get to a birthday, I ask her last name so I can add her on FB, she gives it to me and tells me to add me
>I add her the next morning. My profile pic is not actually me (not another person though, just some art thing I like) but it's my name, and it's not a common name.
>She never adds me, I don't try to contact her and shrug it off even though I find this weird.
>Last night run into her, she's having drinks with some dude. She immediately recognizes me and says hi, we talk a little... she remembered me even though I had trouble recognizing her at first, she didn't seem to have any.

Now was it a misunderstanding or what ? Did she really snub me ? Because she seemed very friendly last night. Should I cancel my invitation from 3 months ago and send it again ?
>>
>>18491624

She didn't mind you, but she's not interested in you. Time to cut losses and not make a fool of yourself.
>>
if you can't be with the boy you love, love the boy you're with.

you met. she had some fun. it doesn't mean she wants to date or have sex or get to know you more. sometimes a moment is just a moment.
>>
>>18491636

Well I'd still accept a friends request with someone I had a good time with and liked as potential friend but I guess I'm weird
>>
>>18491644

lets say shes not dumb. lets say she knows how guys work cuz shes talked to them before.

you right now are making an entire thread about a girl you talked to once 3 months ago. thats how obsessive you are over the fact that you do not interest her.

she knows that accepting the friend request will just lead to more stupid shit like this, so why should she botther just becuase she had one good night?

you are pretneding to be casual like 'OH WE COULD BE POTENTIAL FRIENDS BUT I GUESS IM WRONG'

you are. because thats clearly not what you want.
>>
>>18491644

If any decent looking girl added every guy she had a friendly chat with once on a night out, her fb friendlist would consist of hundreds of desperate hopefuls.
>>
>>18491650

It's not what I want but it might have been what she wanted and I would have been okay with it because I actually found her interesting and made some good friends this way (male or female)
Whatever
>>
>>18491669

>its not what I want it might have been what she wanted

no. shes made it pretty clear. if she wanted you she would not have magically not seen your friend request. she would have followed up again afterwards. she would have said 'HEY ANON WHY DIDNT YOU ADD ME ON FACEBOOK?' if there was any confusion.

this has nothing to do with what she wants, but rather what you are projecting on to her.

im sorry man, this happens. sometimes people talk with whoever is around and then dont want to have them invade their lives. and frankly given how much struggle it is for you to understand that i can see why girls would just not add every single guy on facebook
>>
>>18491674

I use FB to add people I felt I had a good time with, and thus, assume that they had as well, and that kind of good time could lead to more of it casually/friendly, or romantically, depending on the situation. What's so weird about that ? Should have I waited to see her 4/5 times to add her ? Even though I was with people I didn't know at all and wasn't going to see again so there was absolutely no chances of it ?

I mean if the kinds of stiff barriers you're describing were true people wouldn't have more than 50-60 friends on FB.
>>
>>18491679

>whats so weird about this

the part where you can't accept that someone isn't interested and then make a thread about it 3 months later claiming you cannot understand why on earth someone wouldnt want to add you on facebook.

>should I have waited 4/5 times to add her?

no. and im in no way claiming it was wrong to add her. its normal to add her. its good you did. never feel like its bad or wrong to add a girl or anyone. BUT when they dont accept your ad realize that they just werent that into you and even if it felt good in that moment, it was only a moment. they have an entire other life and she probably doesn't want to try and fit you in to there or have a conversation about how she doesn't want to fit you in.

i am not describing barriers. im not saying you are wrong for adding her. just that its okay for her not to accept you.
>>
>>18491686

You must have missed the part when I ran into her, she recognizes me, she came to greet me, she remembered me even though I had to think of this for like 20sec before remembering

There's no obsession here. This just made me rembember the whole thing so I made a thread about it to ask for advice to see if it wasn't all a misunderstanding, on the advice board which is dedicated to... advice

Condescending/cynical assholes like you are why this board is not that useful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.