[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 year old loser >kissless handholdless virgin >live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: blurhg.jpg (63KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
blurhg.jpg
63KB, 500x667px
>be 24 year old loser
>kissless handholdless virgin
>live with parents and have hobbies normies would consider strange
>tried tinder but it failed horribly
>no normie girl would ever want me
>try okcupid and after a few weeks of nothing get messaged by an alt girl
>we get along really well, she already knows I'm a kissless virgin loser but she's okay with it(?!)
>already arranged a date
>she has a few red flags like piercings and other cuts on her arms and legs but nothing I can't deal with
>today she tells me she wants tattoos all over her body and also on her face

How am I supposed to deal with this? She's already annoyed by the fact that I'm not a scene guy and she claimed that I would look totally cute if I looked like one.
If the tattoo was minor and not so big I could live with it. But all over her body? I just don't know what to do. She's like a copy of me.
Plus she's the only girl that ever showed interest in me and she isnt even disgusted by me...

pic sort of related
>>
>>18491374
its not like she's gonna get them done over night, might take years, besides, if she's your first ever date then she's most likely to not be your last.
First relationships don't usually work out but they're a great experience. Don't think you'll marry her, go in for it anyway, see what happens, its just a date, you may not even like her once you meet her, she might not like you either but going for it and experiencing it at least will teach you what to do and what not to do.
Its a great experience to have, it will open up so many doors for you and make you realize how this 'game' is played. Don't get too attached to her either, you're most likely to make a ton of mistakes (from which you will learn) but which might ruin the relationship, and since she's a scene girl she might just be looking for something now but not long term.
Get out there man, who knows? maybe you'll even get your dick wet
>>
>cuts herself
>piercings
>total body tattoos
>face tattoos
>already trying to turn you into a scene guy
DROPPED
>>
>>18491374
Why don't you just fuck her brains out and worry about if you're scene or not after her pussy is full of your man juice?
>>
>>18491374
How can you possibly be picky with the only girl who is interested in you?

You need to decide whether it is better to be with her or to be alone, and stick to your choice until something else comes along.
>>
>>18491374
get with her, OP, you struck gold, that tattoo thing is literally nothing, unless you are a /pol/tard, she might even flip on that
>>
>>18491395
Yeah I guess you're right but I feel like I would be the same loser I was before meeting her.

>>18491399
She's a virgin but she admitted having sucked several dicks on festivals. So why would she lie about her virginity? Apparently she's looking for the right guy.

>>18491410
Well I don't know. She also changes her hair color often and I cant really get used to it I think?

>>18491424
>unless you are a /pol/tard
oh well... thanks to her and the positive feelings she's giving me I stopped going to /pol/ and /r9k/

For some reason she already told her mom about me and the grill said her mom would like to get to know me. Not sure what to think of it.
>>
>>18491497
>>18491395 - me
Look man, I just dated the first girl in my life a couple of months ago, she made me feel super happy every day, I learned a TON about girls and what type I like, what I'm looking for and how to date and all that sort of thing. Then we broke up and it was terrible, even though I felt like we'd be together forever, it wasn't meant to be but I'm not giving up, in fact I'm more motivated than ever to try again and look for the perfect girl. I feel like shit, sure, but I don't feel like I'm back to being nothing again. This experience will change you man, for the better and you'd be asking yourself "why didn't I date when I was a teenager?" so go do it, if you end up breaking it off then I tell you man, you will feel bad and heartbroken but you will want to try again, its not a wasted experience
>>
>>18491497
lmfao
fucking literally every girl is """""""""looking for the right guy""""""""

the question is do you think she is the right girl?
>>
>>18491374
don't react much to it. It's probably some stupid woman vagina test. They say retarded things just to bait us into telling them how fucking stupid it is so they can get mad at us.

Go date her and try to hold hands, kiss, maybe even sex.
>>
>>18491497
>oh well... thanks to her and the positive feelings she's giving me I stopped going to /pol/ and /r9k/
sounds amazing, I am really glad she's having such effect on you. I could also use a girl who could lift me out of the internet addiction BS
>>
>>18491497
The fact you're already questioning a lot of things about her before actually meeting her is a sign that she's not the 'right one' for you, but still, having some experience is better than having no experience right?
>>
Don't be so judgmental OP.

Towards others, and especially towards yourself. You're not strange, odd, or subhuman for being a 24 year old virgin.

Just have fun. We are young men and women, and the purpose to dating is to have fun. So go do that. The more you live and have fun, the less anxious you will be
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.