[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf said she would post nudes to see if anyone else likes her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 52209qrjwl3z.jpg (197KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
52209qrjwl3z.jpg
197KB, 1000x1000px
My gf said she would post nudes to see if anyone else likes her body because she thinks I don't but I genuinely do and I've told her this like a million times

She says I'm lying because I'm with her.

How am I supposed to help her? Or what should I do... I don't want her to believe that bullshit. It's wrong.

Also, I don't want anyone else to see her naked...
>>
>My gf said she would post nudes to see if anyone else likes her

Attention whore with a loose screw.
A B O R T N O W
>>
>>18491351
Show us her peen
>>
>>18491351
How about you post her nudes here and we'll let you know if you're right?
>>
>>18491351
show her that you like it, don't tell her. poke her tits while watching tv, grab her arse when she's standing around, just randomly, playfully.
if she actually posts nudes you should abort tho.
also, when she says it again tell her to stop moaning, and that you wouldn't fuck her if you didn't like it or something
>>
>>18491373
after I kms
>>
>>18491351
Low self-esteem is very tricky to deal with. It's a lot of irrational thoughts that feel like truths to the person with low self-esteem.

I guess just try and get her to understand how you feel about her. After all, if you weren't attracted to her, why would you be with her? You aren't lying, it's how you genuinely feel, and it probably doesn't make you feel good to hear her say "You're just lying." You can tell her that, to try and help her understand how you feel about her. "It hurts me when you say I'm lying. I wish you would trust me enough to believe me when I say I think you're attractive."

You can also tell her that posting nudes online is a decision you aren't comfortable with. Those will be on the internet forever, and you can tell her you don't think that's a good idea.

Also, try and get her perspective on this. Try to understand her a bit more. Why does she think posting nudes would help her self-esteem? Why does she think it would be a good idea? Why does she think you're lying about how she looks?
>>
>>18491377
Ok, that actually sounds great. Thank you
>>
>>18491351
This >>18491373
>>
>>18491381
I see... thank you so much. I'll try this for sure
>>
>>18491383
I would say it might not be very productive to tell your already insecure girlfriend to stop whining about her appearance. That likely won't fix her opinion of herself and it will probably just make her feel worse--"not only do I look disgusting, but I'm also a whiny person who annoys the shit out of her boyfriend", that whole deal
>>
>>18491383
I agree this sounds like extremely low self esteem. I'm a bit disturbed though you say >>18491377 is a great idea. Were you not showing her physical attention to her body at moments outside of sex? I agree if she actually posts nudes then you should get out of there.

However, if you aren't ever showing her kisses, playful ass smacks, and the occasional boob grab in a non-sexual setting then there could be reason she feels that. She may also feel that way if she is the one always initiating sex.
>>
>>18491391
Maybe... but I don't know how else I could help her.
>>
>>18491404
I only do that in the foreplay..
>>
>>18491434
Yeah. Then you got some fixing to do. Show her a little more loving, outside of foreplay. When you give her a hug, go for the hug and then moved that arm down and squeeze. When she wears an outfit that shows off her chest or hips in a way you like, comment on it. Walk up to her and squeeze and say you like her outfit. You don't have to do it 24/7, but find time to sneak it in. Within a month or so of doing this, you'll likely find improvement in your relationship.
>>
>>18491444
I'll definitely do that from now on. Thank you
>>
>>18491351
break up with her, but don't tell her it's because she's crazy. Tell her it's because you don't find her attractive.
>>
break up so she shows you the nudes
>>
Im actually really suprised you dont show sexual interest in your girlfriend outside of sex? Dont ever you pull her aside and give her random kisses? Or play with her boobs while your just chilling on the couch? Or even squeeze her ass if she walks past you?

Its those little things that can make her feel desired and feel comfortable with you in a more intimate way, even if its mostly just playing around.
Im a gal and my boyfriend does this all the time and i love it because i just feel really close to him, kinda like hes apart of me, and it feels weird if hes not touching me (normally or sexually). I feel bad for your gf, you need to show her some love.

How do you interact with her physically outside of sex? What positive things do you tell her when shes not asking for attention?
>>
>>18491351
Turn this into an opportunity. Take the nudes yourself, and turn it into foreplay: you do your best to make artsy, hot photos of her. Look at the photos together and tell her your favorite shots and point out your favorite parts of her. Then DELETE the photos together. Tell her flat out
> I don't want to share you. I want you all for myself.
Trust me, that line works. I've done this with a narcissistic gf who loved having me take photos because it made her feel sexy and wanted even though I didn't like the lack of opsec in having nudes lying around.
>>
>>18491351
you have to pay attention to her physically outside of the bedroom. women feel used if you neglect to pay attention to their looks outside of you getting your dick wet.

compliment her when she wears something nice. hold her while you watch tv. give her a back rub every once in awhile. tell her that you love her.

women need that validation from their partners else they will seek it elsewhere.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.