[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so like about an hour ago me and my gf were fooling around for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498829887919.jpg (80KB, 1024x551px) Image search: [Google]
1498829887919.jpg
80KB, 1024x551px
so like about an hour ago me and my gf were fooling around for the 1st time and i ended up cumming on her face and tits ounly. Because this is my 1st time im super paranoid of chances of her getting pregnant eaven tho i didn't eaven cum near her vag, but really what are the chances ?
>>
also she did wipe it off few minutes later
>>
>>18491337
Why do people like you get to have sex? Are you fucking retarded? Women don't absorb cum through their skin and get pregnant. Unless she scooped some of that cum up and shoved it inside her she is most likely not going to get pregnant from taking a shot of baby batter to the face/boobs
>>
you need to do way with instain mother
>>
>>18491386
i dont really think they do but ive heard some stuff and eaven tho I know they cant im still not 100% for some reason
>>
>>18491337
Buy a crib mate, she is 100% preggers
>>
>>18491386
it's b8 m8
>>
>>18491337
When you came on her face, did any get in her mouth? Because if it's the wrong time of the month and she's super fertile, the sperm could penetrate her small intestines into the adjacent fallopian tubes (there's a vestigial tunnel between them just behind the spleen) and get her pregnant.
>>
So when you ejaculate on a female's face, you're usually pretty safe but when you ejaculate on her breasts, you increase your chances of impregnation second only to vaginal intercourse. I only have a Bachelor's in Biology, and am not a doctor, but the reason bring is because the mammary glands around the nipples are directly connected to the system that controls menstruation. When the sperm enters those vessels and begins making their way towards the womb, it takes about twice as long as vaginal intercourse, but pregnancy can still happen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.