[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 Is it weird that no guy has developed feelings for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0222.jpg (217KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0222.jpg
217KB, 1500x1000px
I'm 24

Is it weird that no guy has developed feelings for me? There are men that want to have sex with me but nothing more, in my experience they stop talking to you once they have had sex with you

I have had feelings for guys but they were not interested in me because I have an ugly face and I'm usually fat (although I have also been thin during certain periods but that didn't increase my luck in this department) I'm also quite boring although I try not to be (and my friends tell me I'm very interesting)

So, is it weird?

I daydream about romance all the time, but it's never happened for me and that makes me quite depressed and envious, in fact I can't remember a day where I haven't cried because of the loneliness

Should I just get a cat?
>>
>>18490983
Listen here, you sound like you have some issues. Like a female robot.
Do you fuck on the first or second date? If so maybe get to know their personality beforehand. Or maybe you are bad in bed, but I doubt anyone here knows what your problem is.
You know what fixes being fat and ugly? Sports, a healthy diet, makeup and personality.
>>
>>18490983
I'll be your cat.
>>
>>18490983
>because I have an ugly face and I'm usually fat
>I'm also quite boring although I try not to be

If you are this low on self-confidence, then of course they will not develop feelings in you.
>>
>>18490996
Ive never been on a date, I've just had hookups, although I haven't had sex in years because I don't enjoy it

Yes I've tried makeup and losing weight, I still had no luck when I was thin and I'm very good with makeup

At this point I just want to know that it's ok to be like me and that it's not weird or bad to be 24 and never had a guy develop feelings for you
>>
>>18490983
>in my experience they stop talking to you once they have had sex with you
That prolactin kicks in and turns them into sad jerks.
Seems to me like you're a vapid slut.
Are you sure you're not chasing chads all the time?
>>
>>18490983
Just date some feckless beta who can't do any better. It's better than a cat because you can squeeze him for money.
>>
>>18490983
>There are men that want to have sex with me but nothing more, in my experience they stop talking to you once they have had sex with you
Men and women develop their feelings differently, anon. For men, romantic attachments only develop through the hormone oxytocin, which is released in the male during ejaculation. The more he ejaculates while staring into your eyes, the closer he will become to you, until he is literally addicted to you because he'll have been conditioned to associate you with the oxytocin rush in his bloodstream.
The most effective oxytocin release comes from ejaculation when the penis is at its full depth in the vagina. Use birth control pills, because condoms can mess with the imprint of your chemical makeup on his penis.
>>
>>18491003
> Slut who doesn't even enjoy sex
lol yeah a cat is your best option
>>
>>18490999
Plenty of girls with low self confidence have boyfriends who love them

Low confidence doesn't stop guys from developing feelings for you
>>
>>18490983
>I have an ugly face and I'm usually fat
Neither of these is a disadvantage. Many men regard these signs as likely indicators of good performance in bed. There's a rumor among men (I haven't seen statistical verification, but anecdotal evidence supports it) that women who are less Stacy-like are more likely to engage in activities that will bring additional or heightened pleasure to the male. You should research such techniques so that you can fuck a boy's brains out and reduce him to a quivering, vegetative state. Then you'll get your bf.
>>
Can't say what your problem is without pics in this situation.
Could be your looks, your personality or both.
So pic or gtfo.
>>
>>18491003
You probably just didn't notice. And if you want someone to develop feelings you need dates, not hookups.
Don't obsess over your "score" in rate threads, those are not the real world. How do you usually rate anyways?
The only thing stopping you from being who you want to be is yourself. Oh and you can approach guys if you want. Nothing wrong with that, it's 2017.
>>
>>18491054
I've never been able to get dates, guys just want to hookup with me

As for you just didn't notice, that's an unverifiable claim and therefore pointless
>>
>>18490983
>So, is it weird?
no, you are probably boring
>>
>>18491027
Seconded. I very, very much want to see your picture. Good money says that you're decent looking but constantly undervalue and undercut yourself. That happens so often that it's really not even fair to bet money on it.
>>
>>18491062
Then you must be at least moderately attractive and it's you personality turning them off.
Being incel is NOT normal.
You just want people to tell you being fat and boring is okay, but unless you are happy, it's not.
>>
>>18490983
I'm in a similar situation, although I'm a legit hamplanet. Plus I'm introverted and casual sex is not my thing at all, so I'm staying away from guys who want to pump and dump me.

My guess is that you don't meet enough new people. The more acquaintances you have, the more likely it is that someone will develop a crush on you.
>>
>>18490983

You have no redeeming qualities, by the sound of it. Why would men be interested in you, when there are women available to possess at least one of the several positive traits that you say you don't?
>>
>>18491003
>At this point I just want to know that it's ok to be like me and that it's not weird or bad to be 24 and never had a guy develop feelings for you

Why are you asking other people how you should feel about yourself? Why look to others about what is 'normal'?
>>
>>18490983
You're on a path to dying alone with no kids. Change now.
>>
You need to work on being interesting and having a nice personality.

To be interesting
>have your own hobbies
>read books
>have a proper career

To have a better personality
>identify your off putting personally traits and fix them
>if you can't figure out why people find you annoying get a therapist to help you
>do more listening than talking
>look people in the eyes when you speak
>don't make dirty jokes or talk about sex to be edgy
>>
>>18490983

Regarding guys who have so easily sex easily;
> in my experience they stop talking to you once they have had sex with you
Those guys. To them, you're nothing special. Chances are there is another, prettier, happier, more welcoming and approachable girl also willing to have sex with them. Shit, they might even have alot of money too.

It's 2017, guys can be gold-diggers too.

The guys that don't, you wouldn't want them.
So at best you're apathetic about their existence, and they are invisible little ghosts, at worst, you loathe them and wish they didn't exist simply because their existence is so abhorrent and offensive to you.

So, find a guy on your own level, or drag down a guy above you.
>>
>>18491018
Plenty of girls with low self confidence who are not fat have boyfriends who love them

Low confidence doesn't stop guys from developing feelings for you but being fat and ugly will for sure.

ftfy
>>
Can I get a pic to determine your ugliness ?
>>
>>18490983
If that's you in the picture than I know the issue. Too many cats and shit. Get dog. They're tons better than the best cat you can ever get
>>
You don't have sex with men in an attempt to date them. How long do you let them chase you? The men simply looking for sex will give up fast once they realize you won't put out in a moment's notice. They will leave when you don't go on a date with them in a moment's notice. The men who are looking for something more will pursue for a very long time. They are the men who remember you half a year after talking to you on the street. They are the men who pursue you for months and months. Sure, they may be having sex with other people in this time frame, but you are looking for an interest for you specifically that does not wane. I've been in 3 long-term relationships, and they were with men who chased for 1 year, 6 months, and 2 years respectively. The 1 "one-night stand" was a friend for almost 3 years prior to anything happening.

Don't have sex with anyone who doesn't show that level of commitment. Never. Zilch. No matter how hot they are or convincing, say no. Run away. For starters, you won't feel guilt even if things eventually go wrong down the road. Secondly, you don't have every man in town telling the other you are a slut. No one wants to be the ones guys are gossiping about being easy. Don't reduce yourself to some cheap trollop. (Now, if you enjoy random escapades, go for it. It sounds like you don't.)
>>
Also, depending on how many people in your locality you've fucked, you may need to considering starting anew elsewhere because you may have dashed your chances already in your area. I don't know how many men you've fucked. You never said.
>>
>>18490983
You should work on yourself. Doing excercise and taking care of your body does wonders for self-esteem. There are guys who are romantically interested in you but you think you deserve less than you actually want.
>>
>>18490983
Without pic this is pointless
>>
>>18490983
>I have an ugly face and I'm usually fat
attraction is an essential component for a relationship. you can usually fuck someone youre not entirely attracted to, but you wouldnt want to be involved with them any further than that. i suggest cultivating a nice body for starters.
and do not get a cat
>>
>>18490983
You sound, word for fucking word, like the girl I'm talking to
Whitney, text me if this is you, and say BANANAS
>>
>>18490983
>they stop talking to you once they have had sex with you

majority of women have this problem especially in our modern hookup culture. The only way to really combat this is to be friends with a guy for quite awhile and then become exclusive before having sex. Even then they might drop you!

You have to do some serious vetting with men because its very easy for them to get sex these days and thats what a majority of them want.. not relationships!
>>
File: 1498747472522.jpg (414KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1498747472522.jpg
414KB, 1041x1600px
nope , this is a prison planet .
we have lost this generation
we are all dead inside.
pic related , should also say something about not getting pregnant.
>>
Just get a cat ffs.
Stop cudling her.
>>
>>18492201
She sounds like every girl ever. Inferiority complex, insecure, probably perfectly cute.
>>
>>18493057
>probably perfectly cute
ehhh
I wouldn't count on it
>>
>>18491010
Where did you read this? I don't doubt it, I'm just curious to find out more about it.
>>
>>18490983

>imagine being a guy
>imagine not even managing to have sex with a single girl.

congrats you have discovered how life is as an average male.

stop bitching, you had sex for fucks sake.
>>
you should be like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHY-0-sLPrU

giggly, fun, bubbly, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed
>>
>>18490983
The kind of guys who would love you in the way you want are the guys you wouldn't want anywhere near you
You can either have sex with attractive guys or experience genuine love and affection but not both, this is the reality of your life
>>
>>18490983
Start dating guys. Three non sexual dates minimum. Then ask if they want a serious relationship. It will weed out the ones who are there for the sex and hopefully keep the ones that enjoy being around with you. There is nothing wrong with being serious. "Hey, it's been really great spending time with you. Would you like to try something more serious" if they say no. You haven't banged them, it's hardly embarrassing as long as you don't make yourself look bad.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.