[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been curious... Why do girls ignore you only after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497634344374.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497634344374.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
I've been curious... Why do girls ignore you only after a day of full communication on video games?

For example, the other day I met a few women while playing who were really cool and down to earth. We had like individual convos until late at night. Then all of a sudden, a day later they start ignoring me or respond with only one word things.

Is this like a trend with female gamers? Are they only after like 1-day friendships or something?
>>
>>18490845
Its a human thing,
They have plenty of dudes in real life they could talk to.
Being physically present reminds a person that you exist.
Unless the girl is particularly desperate you will not form a real relationship with them on a video game.
>>
>>18490845
Because they interacted you as part of that game. Outside of that game, they didn't think about you, and you are back on square one, so you need to establish why you two should know each other outside the game.
>>
>>18490871

So what about the situatios in which they are continuously holding a conversation with you? Like is there any interest behind this or just a way for them to have validation?
>>
>>18490874

I see. But what if they are constantly trying to seem shy but not timid to talk to you? Like this one chick yesterday keeps talking to me outside of a match and we were using discord a lot throughout. She was like trying to get my attention a lot.
>>
>>18490845
Women have no respect for beta gaymers, they want chads.
>>
>>18490886
Try to be memorable in game, pull something funny or unusual, and wait her to establish the contact first when not in game. If you try to establish contact first, it might be difficult, since it might look like as if you are looking gamer girls to hook up with.

Trick is to throw lots of game jargon at her, display some intricate knowledge of that game's rules or inside jokes. Be funny, but not at your expense. If she is impressed, she will contact you first. If she doesn't, keep trying.
>>
>>18490950
Well ironically.. She added me first from some website. Then after not talking at all a few days later, she initiated with me and wanted to play together. From that point, we started talking that whole rest of day. But today, she seemed a little off when I initiated.
>>
>>18490968
Sounds like you are doing well. Just keep initiating the contact yourself to the very minimum, You don't have to pull some advanced PUA shit, just by letting her initiate contact/convo each time, you can make her genuinely believe that you are serious about gaming and do not use it to pick up girls. That makes her view you in a more positive light.

Also, if it doesn't strike out with her, don't worry, it's difficult to get with girls through gaming anyway (unless you are one of those korean e-sports guys).
>>
>>18490993
Thanks I'll try that out. I do have a friend on the game who I know in real life and he met a girl through Twitch chat a while back.. They are officially real life dating, apparently since she lives close to his town. Is that hard to achieve or was that pure luck for him?
>>
>>18491005
One of my old friends actually got his first gf in 2009, from Counter Strike, or at least so he told. Yeah it happens, and your story about your friend also proves so.

My theory is that there is a tiny demographic of gamer girls who are serious about gaming, and if you are equally serious, you can attract those types, since obviously they will not be going for the regular Chads but other gamer guys. Just observe how much time they are willing to put towards gaming and you have spotted one of those gamer girls I described above.
>>
>>18490845
>video game
>communication

Ayy lmfao do u realize ur just another cuck npc in her life?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.