[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is spiraling downhill. My girlfriend (ex now) recently cheated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Life is spiraling downhill. My girlfriend (ex now) recently cheated on me after being in a long-term relationship, I have no friends because they've all moved out of state, huge pay cut at work and now I've been having to dig into my savings just to pay bills (still looking for something that's worth a damn), and my financial situation has put me off yet more time from being able to afford community college. All this while helping my mom out with her bills just makes me believe that after my already shitty life since childhood, that at 22 my adult life has been nothing but huge disappointment and heartache.

I've been fighting every day just to see something worth living for, little instances of enjoyment like a new video game coming out or hanging out with friends, and I actually was incredibly happy with my ex before her fuckup and was super optimistic about getting into school since I was making a lot of money, was independent, treated her like a queen, and then things with my job, social life, and relationship all simultaneously collapsed.

What hope is there in living if year after year the world just proves to you that you're not meant to be happy? I've just been thinking about killing myself lately and I don't see what incentives there are not to.
>>
>>18490806
>I actually was incredibly happy with my ex before her fuckup and was super optimistic about getting into school since I was making a lot of money, was independent, treated her like a queen

There you have your reason to live. You were happy once. It's not about the girl, but the fact that you were happy. You can be like that again if you sort your shit out at one point.

Do you know how many fucking whiny asses post in this board every single day who literally say that "I dunno what makes me happy lol"?

I actually love your post simply because you admitted that you know how happiness feels like. You can repeat that. Now you just have to go into short period on surviving, living one day at once. You will find a more deserving woman soon. Just don't fuck your shit up with a drug addiction, suicide attempt (that could fail and leave you crippled). If necessary, call the suicide hotline, see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>18490806
>My girlfriend (ex now) recently cheated on me after being in a long-term relationship
Sneaky bitch cunt
Find some satisfaction in your job and don't worry things will pick up if you're patient.
>>
>>18490947
Yeah, trying to. It just sucks at work right now because one of our tip lines were removed (things I won't get into, but it's reduced my wages significantly as a bartender). Trying to find another job but so far I haven't had call-backs or their employees make such piss poor wages that I couldn't survive off it it any better (if not worse) than I am now.

I'm just hoping something turns my life around soon. Things are looking bleak.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.