[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work, sitting at my desk coding >some roastie passes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: e3b.jpg (31KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
e3b.jpg
31KB, 645x773px
>at work, sitting at my desk coding
>some roastie passes by my desk
>pulls coat over exposed cleavage while looking down uncomfortably
>every fucking time
What the fuck is their problem, /adv/?
>>
>>18490782
How about you shut the fuck up, pay attention to coding, and keep cranking out my software you fucking code monkey?
>>
>>18490825
Can't have 100% intensity all the time. And when I'm not that into what I'm doing, if some big tittie girl walks by, chances are I'm gonna look.
>>
>>18490782
Why are you not concentrating on your code, boy? Do you want your daily porridge or not? Staring at tits on company time does not get you a bowl of porridge.
>>
Did you ever do something to creep her out before? Did you look at her before she did that?
>>
>>18490782
Sounds pretty funny. Why is that a problem? You think this newsflash to women that somebody stares at their tits?
>>
> if some big tittie girl walks by, chances are I'm gonna look

Thats why they cover up, creep
>>
>>18490851
I can't help it senpai.

>>18490854
I generally treat women in the office like they don't exist, unless I need to actually work with them. I do look at their tits/ass sometimes, but nothing else really. Everyone looks sometimes, right?
>>
>>18490859
You prolly don't even have big tits. Fuck outta here, cunt.
>>
>>18490782
Are you talking about fat guys?
>>
>>18490849
I don't care it Mia Khalifa sits next to you completely nude. You WILL focus on the code you have to write.
>>
>>18490864
Little orphan coders who stare at tits instead of working diligently in the codemill all end up as the devil's legions of pickpockets and ne'erdowells. You don't want to end up a ne'erdowell, do you boy?
>>
>>18490858
Is it? Just how much do girls with big tits get stared at? Who knows.

>>18490875
>>18490894
>hot girl walks by
>"muh coding is more important"
I thought only spergs do this.
>>
>>18490916
>Is it? Just how much do girls with big tits get stared at? Who knows.
Quite a lot, they just pretend like you're being rude, but that is just a social custom. Not saying they might not feel uncomfortable, but it certainly is not a rare situation for them.
>>
http://oglaf.com/oriel/
>>
>>18490916
Good code = a hundred pair of tits you can see through all the money you'll make.
>>
>>18491204
Codecucking isn't all it's cracked up to be bud.
>>
Why do women even expose their cleavage if they don't want people looking at it?

Oh what am I saying, the answer is so obvious. They only want Chad to see their tits.

Women show off their tits at all times, and then it's the rest of the world's obligation to know whether or not they're Chad, and to make sure they never glance anywhere remotely near it if they aren't.
>>
>>18491243
>Chad
I can't really say I see attractive men being treated differently where I work. In an office of around 50-60 people the most respected guy is a fat neckbeard. Might be cause it's a software company...
>>
>>18490782
Obviously your not koding like klossy
>>
>>18491217
Maybe if you're a shitty programmer. I only deal in rockstars, thank you.
>>
>>18490864
>Treat them like they don't exist
>Wonder why they get upset when you stare at them
At least make some sort of pleasantries to disguise your looking so they don't report you to HR.
>>
>>18490782
They want men to look at their cleavage. REAL MEN. Not you, stupid!
>>
File: 1471484741789.gif (481KB, 499x315px) Image search: [Google]
1471484741789.gif
481KB, 499x315px
>>18490782

Maybe she can just sense that you're an autistic hunk of shit. Maybe, unbeknownst to you, you have a reputation in the office for being that weird, quiet doofus in the corner who completely disregards women except when he wants to stare at their tits and asses and the thought of you oggling her like the troglodyte you are repulses her?

I dunno, it seems that you act like a distant weirdo and are thus treated like one.
>>
>>18491872
;_;
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.