[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm almost 30, no job experience, no diplomas, no skills,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: goodnightworld.png (81KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
goodnightworld.png
81KB, 379x379px
I'm almost 30, no job experience, no diplomas, no skills, got nothing to offer or to my name. Gonna start a diploma in computer sciences, but it's not gonna give me a job and I don't even know if I'm gonna like it. I'm considering just living in the streets for the rest of my life, but what are my options? I'm too old for student jobs and I'm too stupid for legit jobs, the only jobs I ever managed to score were pure jokes where I get paid a grand total of 25 bucks per week. Do I even have a chance at future or am I better off waiting for my death in the streets?
>>
Wait for your death in the streats, what the fuck did you do to the age of 30?
>>
>>18490779
Do you have the money to support your diploma?

Even if you get your diploma completed, you wont be a porgrammer ASAP. You'll able to get jobs at Data Entry posts.
>>
File: handshakedadcowboyup.png (602KB, 490x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadcowboyup.png
602KB, 490x408px
>>18490779
"Son, it's never too late to hoist yourself up by your bootstraps and make something of yourself. You just need to take that first step, show up, speak with the manager, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you're interested in the job. What have you got to lose?"
>>
>>18490817
Sadly no. The only job I managed to land so far is a 2 hours per week joke, my parents will be paying for it again and I feel so guilty for making them pay for another stupid diploma that I'll probably fuck up again.

>>1849082
If only it worked like that, whenever I walk into a place, they tell me to apply on the website. Doesn't even last one minute in-person. How do send a firm handshake on email? I've got maybe 2 or 3 replies so far to tell me that I don't have the skills they are looking for.
>>
>>18490824
I know this a joke but that actually worked for me a few times.
You just need at least 5+ charisma.
>>
>>18490779
McDs, get in the service business, cooking is not hard and they don't even let you do complicated stuff at proper restaurants at the beginning so you can climb nice a steady.
The street should be the last option.
>>
>>18490892
I've been applying for McD for years, never had success with them... As for restaurants, do I have a chance even if they ask for years of experience?
>>
>>18490779
do something that passionate you, it will change your mindset to happy, and when you're happy, you get everything.

Happiness is not the result of success, but its key ^^
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.