[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>25 >Live at home >Only reason I have to live is about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170706_140244.jpg (38KB, 720x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170706_140244.jpg
38KB, 720x392px
>25
>Live at home
>Only reason I have to live is about to dump me tomorrow
>Royally fucked up my longest relationship (almost 2 years)
>I can't even trust my friends
>Depressed
>Work at the liquor store making $11.34/hour

I've been thinking about killing myself alot more than usual. The only thing is my cousin already did that back in 2003. I witnessed the shockwave of pain it hit our entire family with. I wish I could just end it. I just want to clean my room, take my clothes to Goodwill, pay off my credit card and end myself. I'm so tired of being a screw up. Any advice on relationships, or offing myself? I'm kinda having a breakdown over this girl and I don't care about anything, like I'm empty. I felt like this before meeting her I was so lonely.
>>
>>18490704
What do you think you're the only person who's been in a shitty job and got dumped? I'd venture the majority of the population has been in this situation at one time or another. Suck it up and make some solid progress towards bettering yourself. Go to school, learn a trade, get fit, do whatever the fuck you want; if you're thinking of killing yourself there's nothing to lose anyway.
>>
>>18490704

deciding to kill yourself because you realize your life lacks meaning is like deciding to starve your self because you realize you are hungry, or to become a monk because you realize you want to date, or choosing to be homeless because you realize you need a job.

just because something is missing does not mean you say 'oh well i should just give up on ever finding it'.

if a woman is the only thing that you think gives your life meaning then you never had any meaning to begin with, you're just an emo teen who watched too many disney movies growing up.

>im tired of being a screw up
>SURELY SUICIDE WOULD FIX THAT

why not just stop being a screw up? i know, i know you're just going to just shout 'WELL THATS EASIER SAID THAN DONE' as if that somehow makes it impossible and not worth doing.

>any advice on relationships
>or offing myself

dont bother with either. this is what you distilled your entire life down to: if im single i should probably kill my self.

think about that for a minute.

take out a credit card, look up a nearby town or city, or a distant one, and go start over. get a hobby that doesn't involve a computer and enjoy your self.
>>
>>18490704
man what a situation to find oneself in.

I think as human beings, we will all at some point find ourselves in this situation.

I remember at my early twenties, first girl I ever loved and the tragic ending to our love. it drove to suicide too.

thats the thing, when your young and you come across love the first time, you nose dive straight in, giving this person your 100% investing all your time into them, its all so wrong.

I think you have to learn this anon. push through it. dont give up on yourself and your dreams man.

not over some pussy, nothing. I've been there and trust when I say some day you'll laugh at yourself for it.

so please, give yourself a chance, look forward to things you can do now. all the things you couldn't do because of the relation ship sucking all your time and money.

go buy some clothes, get a hair cut. and dress every day as if you are going to meet the love of your life... just being you, the best version of yourself will bring you happiness and self love. you need that right.

and what you must learn is that never love %100 NEVER! do 60% and keep %40 for yourself. or atleast keep %10 for yourself. you dont want to be in a situation like this ever again man, a man needs a little peace of himself for himself for when everything comes crushing down.

godspeed faggot
>>
>>18490704
I'm 29 and have a 10 year old kid with someone I lived with for ten years and last year she left after I discovered she was straight up whoring herself with strangers she met on reddit. I discovered all their messages to each other which went into detail about weird kinky bdsm shit they were doing with each other. After leaving me, she started dating the guy she was with in high school before we met. They're now moving in together and she's making the guy play stepdad with my daughter already. So it could be much worse OP. I might not live at home but having your own place and living alone isn't any better. But guess what? Things gradually get better with time. I'm still not completely recovered over eight months later but I've been dating and its helping. Set up a profile on okcupid and tinder, you'll at the very least get laid often and get attention from girls which helps with the lonliness. Even if you live at home, you're still likely to find someone online dating. I don't even currently have a job but I still get laid on the reg and get girls interested enough in me to want to date for a while. You gotta get up and get back on the horse to get over lost relationships, its the only way.
>>
>>18490750
I'm not OP, but thank you so much for this Anon
>>
>>18490704
Work overtime to buy gf shiny necklace.
If she break up with you get new gf.
>>
>>18490750
She's my first real long relationship, she loved me and wanted me to do better for myself. I feel like I failed her and it's too late. I know how girls can be but this one was different. I got scared, turning 25 and not having shit together. She was definitely my first love. We thought she was pregnant too. But that turned out negative. Thanks for the advice everyone.
>>
>>18490732
>Go to school, learn a trade, get fit, do whatever the fuck you want; if you're thinking of killing yourself there's nothing to lose anyway.

This.

Go to church, get involved in social work (this will make you feel useful). Move to another place.
>>
>>18490704
I just read the first post, but I had almost all the problems you have (still have some) what helped me was cut contact with untrusted friends, don't give a shit about anything, just enjoy life, try finding a hobby, I've found my way doing skateboard (at 24) you can find something ^^
>>
File: 1496387171994.gif (3MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1496387171994.gif
3MB, 240x135px
>>18490902
Ohhh, this is all making sense now. First love is leaving you, and you're going through the standard first heartbreak reaction.

Don't do anything drastic, my man. You're ascending to a higher level. You're one of us now. Every man walks with the memory of this pain in his heart, and you will too.
>>
>>18490982
>>18490902
This so much.
Listen I am in a similar situation after four years. The trees on the side of the road started to look really inviting, and so did making a single bullet and sitting down with my gun to think about my situation.
I left the gun in the safe for the next two weeks until I felt somewhat better. I met a good friend and we talked. Everyone has been there. If the thoughts do not go away there is no shame in seeking therapy, most people do at some point in their lives.
I know you do not want to hear it, but you need to accept she's not coming back and cut contact for now. Remember, she was awesome and she had her reasons to choose you back then.Go have rebound sex, because it will prove you are still attractive. Start to think of what annoyed you about her. Accept that someone better will find you eventually. This is where I am now. I started working out and getting my shit together. The breakup was a wake up call for me, that its finally time to sort myself out.
Also think about all the people whose life you would ruin by butchering yourself. Do they really all deserve it? Suicide is selfish.
>>
>>18490704
Something will tun up, get a hobby, get some money on the side to buy your own place.
DON'T ACT LIKE A VICTIM BITCH!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.