[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've had a couple of years off from socializing on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: normiesleave.jpg (70KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
normiesleave.jpg
70KB, 618x564px
So, I've had a couple of years off from socializing on the scale that I used. Long story short, I was a shut in from age 17 to about 19. Started hanging out with my friends gradually. I got a few hang outs with my female friends, but those have stopped nearly entirely. Meanwhile, my male friends have been by my side the entire time and they still contact me regularly.

Why is this? Note; I didn't fuck any of the female friends, nor did I intend to. There was no sexual advances or anything between us. They just kind of fizzled out, while my male friendships are still going relatively well. Why is this?

I'm male btw, early 20s.
>>
they probably just too busy for u like they got a partner or they just dont like u no more
>>
>>18490686
>They probably too busy

Nope, even if they were my male friends are busy af and they still find the time

>They just dont like u no more

Well yeah, I'm kind of asking why. It's like they were wayward while my male friends stayed regardless of my problems.
>>
>>18490697

it sounds like you've already reached the conclusion you want to reach.

at the end of the day, most male-female relationships aren't that close. Its hard for them to get close (not impossible, just hard) without some sort of sexual tension developing. you and the females were probably never that close and after you decided to disappear from their lives for X amount of time they decided you aren't very important.

the guys had a stronger bond, perhaps just don't make as many guy friends as the girls do, or simply pity you more.
>>
>>18490734
>>18490734
>Without some sort of sexual tension

This is the interesting thing

All the female friends I had, wanted to date me/fuck me at one point. The one we were close to dating but it didn't work out and we remained friends for years after, then it just kind of fell away. The other two didn't move away, one made serious advancements towards me, the other whom she was close with, wanted to fuck me (these two friends were best friends as well).

They both repeatedly told me they love me in that friend way and we were very close. So, no, your hypothesis on them "not being that close" is incorrect.
>>
>>18490677
>fizzled out
Cause the fizzle on some cock the they fizzle on some marriage, then they fizzle on some kids and ruining their lives fizzling.
Men are different but some are like hoes you call em bitchniggers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVwTuDjx5uo
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.