[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you make a woman love you by sleeping with her and hanging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can you make a woman love you by sleeping with her and hanging out often enough?
I have this huge crush on a girl who told me before she isn't that into me. She seemed cool with being fwb though.
Or should I just break all contact before the pain gets unbearable?
>>
>told me she wasn't into
>continues to pursue
Drop it ya cunt
>>
>>18490486
I dont understand what would be the problem if you are knocking them up desu. But if she doesnt want to have you as a bf, I believe she might also have sex with other guys. It's about what you want really. If you wanna fucc, go for it, but also know that you might get cucked and you might be hurt for it. Fuck her but dont attach to her. Good luck.
>>
>>18490486
I think you should fuck but try not to attach her. Because she might cuck with someone other than you and you will not be able to say a word because you are not her bf.
>>
>>18490691
>>18490684
Sorry for double post, both of these are me.
>>
>>18490486
>can you make a woman love you by sleeping with her
In theory yes because we are hardwired to get attached to the person we are having sex/orgasms with.
In practice at least for me it didn't work out with my ex because while the post-breakup sex was crazy good, she was consciously fighting it out of principle.
>>
>>18490654
sometimes she says one thing, then she does another. I'm not sure what to think.
And I haven't been this lovesick since I can remember :(

>>18490684
>>18490691
is it possible for women to sleep with guys and not feel anything? like I thought it's programmed into their brain that eventually something happens...
Maybe I'm wrong ugh
>>
>>18490486
>y sleeping with her and hanging out often enough?
If that's the way to know each other, if she already knows you that won't help
EITHER YOU LIKE/LOVE EACH OTHER OR DON'T
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.