[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Baby Daddy's 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Just had a baby with my boyfriend of a year and a half. Our relationship has always been rocky because of his ex. At some point in our relationship things got really bad (he was still flirting w her via text, taking her out to eat but never taking me out because he'd complain about being a broke ass all the time, crying to me about how he felt bad about hurting her and wished he could've done more) you could figure at this point I felt stupid and didn't want to be with him anymore. In my mind there were only two options.
A. He stops talking to her completely and moves forward with me.
Or
B. We break up.
He chooses option A. I find out he still continued to talk to her and hang out. I leave him. Come back cause pregnant. We have a baby who is sick and gonna be in and out of the hospital for a year. He starts bringing up his ex again. I now don't want to move in with him like planned. Am I being stupid or is he never going to get over the past and I SHOULD continue to move forward focusing on our sick child alone because he's not there mentally? I've taken out a lot of detail to the situation but this is the gist of it. I can't even talk to anyone about my postpartum emotions cause of him wanting to waste all our time crying about his ex 2 years later. I feel like shit. I basically want to run away man.
>>
>>18490435
much as I hate to say this, but run and take this prick to the cleaners.

you might as well give the cunt an ultimatum first though. but it's kinda your fault for having a baby with cunt.
>>
File: received_416527895369239.png (376KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
received_416527895369239.png
376KB, 600x450px
He doesnt love you and never will because hes still in love with his ex. Cant believe you were actually dumb enough to let this guy knock you up.
>>
>>18490435
Why would you think having a child with someone you've been with for so short a time, was a good idea?

Why? I'm genuinely curious as to your thought process.

Did you think the baby would make him care about you or something?
>>
>>18490460
Nope. It was obviously unplanned and I explained that when I said " I leave him. Come back cause pregnant ."
>>
>>18490460
Single moms never think in the first place anon.

>>18490435
Op, all you have to do now is minimize damages.

1. Break up and forget about your bf. Let this be a lesson for you to never date people with unresolved past.
2. Put baby to adoption. The younger it is, the bigger chance some REAL parents will adopt it and give it life you cant. If the baby is white, everybody will want it.

I know it will make you super sad, but honestly this is the only real option you have now. Anything else will destroy two lives minimally (the babys and yours).

Next time please try to use your head and be prepared to face the consequences.
>>
Unfortunately if the ex is still in the picture, you're screwed (in more ways than one obviously).

He will always turn to her. He turned to her when you were fat with the child, he'll turn to her when you're exhausted from being up all night. Meanwhile, the ex is child free and a nice escape for him.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.