[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend has been getting very close to the neighbor lately,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1489621329038.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489621329038.png
729KB, 1280x720px
My boyfriend has been getting very close to the neighbor lately, hes been helping her with repairs around her apartment, inviting her to dinner and to watch movies over at our place, chats with her online and on his phone... I think hes cheating on me but can't quite catch him... how do I do it?
>>
>>18490308
Look, youre already convinced ge cheats. Break up with him and stop wasting your time and energy on a loser.
>>
>>18490308
Go to a spy store or electronic retailer and purchase hidden cam.
>>
>>18490329
I set one up in our apartment, and hers... its hard to access, I haven't found anything, I haven't figured out a good way to set one up in either of their vehicles yet though.
>>
>>18490333
this is gonna be fun...
>>
>>18490333
This suddenly became the best thread on /adv/. Anon, when you end up dumoing your cheating bf, give me a call, because I like your crazy.
>>
>>18490308
If I were your boyfriend there's no way I'd invite her over if I've been banging her. The last thing I would want to happen is the three of you are watching a movie and she blurts out "You kiss a lot better than that guy (in the movie)".

The old toast "To wives and girlfriends... may they never meet" holds a lot of water.
>>
>>18490333
you set up a spy cam in her house without her permission or knowledge?
Thats a Felony Wiretapping in the USA, with up to 7 years in jail when you get caught.
Just FYI.
>>
keep bumping this thread then post the webm of them dogging in the kitchen later on
>>
>>18490528
I hope so.
>>
>>18490308
Of course he's cheating but what difference will it make if you have proof? You need to answer that for yourself.

Known people that saw it for real and yet they blamed themselves, giving the cheating partner a pass. Whats the point of being with someone that conducts themselves as if they are single?
>>
>>18490497
Ideally your women shouldn't meet but that is too hard. Its usually a friend, neighbor, coworker or family member, someone close so you make it seem normal for them to be around
>>
Do a threesome with them, there, everyone's happy
>>
>>18490308
Just tell him that if he keeps this up you'll break up with him
Why are you cunts always afraid of directly confronting people, instead of being passive-aggressive
>>
>>18490308
Why haven't you packed your shit and left? I don't understand.
>>
>>18490308
Tell him you made a GYNO appointment because your lady parts feels different. Tell him it can't be an std because you've both been faithful but you're getting tested anyway.

He will have to have a talk with your neighbor and then their normal patterns will change. Every time you see her asker "how are you feeling"?
>>
>>18490497
if he isn't fucking her then I have bigger problems, but I know he is, the look in his eye when hes around the fat slut, and shes always flirty as fuck.
>>18490517
Its a risk I'm willing to take, if shes fucking my boyfriend.
>>18490566
I need to know for sure that he would fuck that fat cow over me.
>>18490574
Well she isn't my friend at all, shes a fat slut and a cunt who openly flirts with him around me.
>>18490580
Shes faaar too ugly for me, I could do better than her.
>>18490591
>>18490595
I just need to see it with my own eyes.
>>
>>18490308
You fuck him like every day, his bone has to choose, either he'll stop seeing her or he;ll refuse sex . If he stops seeing her good job you have your man back, if he refuses you then you should worry about him cheating.
>>
>>18490931
But then when sex slows down, he goes looking elsewhere.

Unlimited sex isn't how you keep a guy, especially one who has already cheated.
>>
>>18490308
He's your boyfriend. Not your husband. If you're 100% confident that he's cheating, just dump him. You don't need to go through all the effort of getting "proof."
>>
>>18490631
Off-topic but something for your future reference - "Gyno" is short for "Gynecologist;" it's not an acronym.
>>
>>18490948
Auto fill off Gyno - does that ease your lady parts pain?
>>
Get close to her.
When the conversation turns to sex, casually complain "[bf name] is too hurried when he ḱisses, I feel like everyone is, or maybe it's just me that likes it sensual and slow, (how is he with you) / (how do you like to be kissed)]
The later question you have to choose depending on the mood and feedback. If she is onto you, back off, if she is happy so share, go for the kill.
>>
>>18490938
Limited sex is exactly how you lose your man, lol.
>>
>>18490517
Don't worry. OP is a fagot guy that is just role-playing.

Btw fagot, women don't know how to setup surveillance cameras on their own, let alone hide them like a pro.
>>
>>18490308
shut that shit down.
women and men can hardly ever be just friends.
this is why in the start of the relationship you gotta have agreements that you two will never spend alone time with the opposite sex ever.

He wants to fuck her, thats why hes being so nice to her. what other reason would a an do all of that shit with her? It's just primal.
Shut it down before he makes a major mistake.

if you wanna spy on him just install refog on his computer or download dr fone and itll look through his deleted texts.
>>
>>18490879
>7 years in prison to find out if bf is cheating
>risk I am willing to take
Shit. This is awesome.
I love that level of commitment.

But no wonder your bf is cheating.
>>
>>18490879
> but I know he is, the look in his eye when hes around the fat slut,
> I just need to see it with my own eyes.
Why? Because you want to be 100% certain? Sounds to me you're certain enough about it.

This situation does sound like a huge red flag. Even if he hasn't cheated on you, he definitely enjoys the attention he's getting from her. If you noticed she's clearly into him, there's no way he hasn't noticed. In that case, it's only a matter of time before he crosses his boundaries and fucks her.

I'd say either dump his ass or, if you really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, tell him you don't want him spending time anymore with someone who so clearly wants his dick. It's you or her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.