[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was studying engineering, living far from home, my father died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I was studying engineering, living far from home, my father died so have to start living by my own.
Tried to get a job but couldnt find any. Dont have degree or skill in any field
Im just a useless piece of shit who spends all his time online.
So I just wanna know how to get enough money to pay rent and food (300 usd) doing something online.
I can live like 3 months with my savings.
Do you have any idea that could help me /adv/?
>>
Isn't there some inheritance from your father you can use to live by? Or has mum taken it all?
>>
Fake the death of your mom so you get the money instead. If you wanna do it online you can always hire a hitman!
>>
>>18490067
My family has the house and car.
I dont want to go back home.
I been living for 4 years here. I have a girlfriend and friends here.
>>
>>18490069
Im asking seriously.
>>
>>18490087
4 years and no degree, and you cant even get a job at a convenience store or gas station?
>>
>>18490062
Start small bro.
>>
File: 1499103173716.png (203KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
1499103173716.png
203KB, 612x408px
>>18490062
"Son, all you need to do is show up, speak with the manager in person and hand him your resume, and finish things off with a nice, firm handshake. It's as simple as that. Always."
>>
>>18490062
That's a tough one.
Don't avoid jobs like cleaner, dish washer, fast food jobs, walmart jobs just till you find a better one.
Don't lose hope.
If you really can't pull it off bite the shame and lick your parents FEET LIKE THE MAGGOT YOU ARE!
Beats the hell out of sucking dick and sleeping in the street.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.