[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /adv/. This is my first thread here. I'm a bit drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 328865.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
328865.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
Hey, /adv/. This is my first thread here. I'm a bit drunk so give me a break as I try to explain this.

I started dating this girl in December of 2016. I broke up with her, over messenger, earlier this month. The following is what lead me to decide to end it with her.

>Controlling as fuck
>Polyromantic, which was fine...
>... until she started flirting hardcore with other people
>We went to Anime North in Toronto and she kept running after her one friend, who she admitted she was crushing on
>Linked on to her arms and kept saying "Love me!"
>Got mad at me when I expressed my discomfort over it
>Got mad at me when I pronounced fictional Japanese names wrong
>Got mad that I wouldn't call in sick to spend more time with her
>Got mad when I hung out with friends

And yet I'm the horrible one for breaking up with her over FB messenger. She was fucking awful, right?

Did I do the right thing? Should I feel bad for breaking up with her over Messenger?
>>
File: 1496711691197-h.jpg (22KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496711691197-h.jpg
22KB, 500x281px
>>18490021
Break up with her. Polyromantic bi and weeb are all red flags. She was with you just to get some emotional support while she's banging some random guy/gal.
Not all weebs are bad, but most of them are just thisty for attention/dick.
>>
LMFAOOOOOO you went to a fucking anime convention you fucking faggot
>>
>>18490038
Already broke up, I'm just unsure if what I did was the right thing. Thank you for your post, though. She was incredibly emotionally unstable, so this post makes sense.

>>18490039
Yeah I did, I'm a fucking faggot. I accept it.
>>
>>18490021
you dodged a bullet, anon
she is obviously mentally unstable
>>
>>18490050
totally
got mad at me for anything

also she was "Ace" but wanted to fuck any male anime character that moved lol
>>
>>18490038
haha i have that movie

it's really bad, even for old hentai
>>
No this chick sounds autistic af.
>>
>>18490021
she sounds awful and you were unhappy, breaking up was the right choice.
Do it in person or over the phone next time, unless you are both under 21 and use FB Messenger constantly.
>>
>>18490021
Stay away from crazy next time OP. All the signs were there
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.