[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a block of flats which I'm pretty sure has residential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: redlight.jpg (3MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
redlight.jpg
3MB, 3008x2000px
I live in a block of flats which I'm pretty sure has residential parking. Some dickhead workman parked his van behind my car and i reversed into it by accident on monday. There was very minor damage to my car and his. I'm talking a scratch at worst and that's it, but I considered it his fault for parking like a twat where he shouldn't have, right behind my car where it shouldn't be parked.

Because the damage was so insignificant that you couldn't even call it damage, I didn't report it to my insurance or let the guy know because some people are cunts and just try and milk it from nothing.

This guy seems like he's one of those because my mother overhead him talking about it this morning, asking other residents if they knew who it was etc. He knocked my door this morning and I haven't answered but I'm going out to work shortly so I'll have to confront him.

I don't know if I should just lie and say I don't know what he's talking about since there is no damage or evidence it was me, or take the risk of confessing since he was overheard this morning saying he's going to try and get me to pay for a fucking paint scratch and that he's already called his insurance company. If he's going to get me to try to pay does that mean his insurance wont?
>>
Fuck him and his insurance. Just lie about it, he'd probably win any court case if you tried to defend yourself.
>>
>>18489978
You can not hit a parked vehicle. It is your fault for NOT paying attention. You can either own your mistake which might entail a hit and run conviction or keep quite and never admit to it.
>>
youre a woman arent you?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.