[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I question my sexual orientation and whether I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Runt-1.png (137KB, 397x287px) Image search: [Google]
Runt-1.png
137KB, 397x287px
Sometimes I question my sexual orientation and whether I should embrace my gayer side due to my lack of success with women and a recently discovered level of self confidence from getting a decent amount of positive feedback from gay men. Like i feel like I've had very minimal luck with women and it's hard for me to stick it out to try pursuing them when I'm getting hit on by gay men. Is it normal to have these doubts? I'm bicurious and I'm not completely uncomfortable around other guys. I just dunno if that's me though. Any advice?
>>
>>18489968
>Is it normal to have these doubts?
Pretty normal.
I'd say if you find an opportunity you feel comfortable with to "embrace your gayer side" as you put it, I'd say go for it. At best it'll increase the size of your dating pool, at worst you'll know you're not quite as bi as you thought.
The big thing is that you've got to feel comfortable about it, if you don't, then don't do it.
>>
If you're bicurious and open to explore why not just go for it? Always practice safe sex especially with men, though.
>>
>>18489968
Women are disgusting, horrible creatures. If you're able to get your dick hard for literally anything other than female humans, I recommend pursuing that as much as possible
>>
>>18489968
No one cares if you're gay.
Pursue what makes you happy
>>
>>18490360
You've been meeting the wrong ones. Good women are fucking amazing.
>>
>>18489968
>should embrace my gayer side due to my lack of success with women

Dude you don't seem gay but take it up the ass if being a social bitch is what you want and you feel so much pressure in being with somebody you lonely fuck!
>>
if you are bicurious theres no reason not to try it. keep it private until you know for sure as you don't want to have to deal with shit for the rest of your life if it turns out you were wrong about it.

but yeah just try it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.