[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got complimented on my physical looks and it felt amazing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: f.jpg (1MB, 894x1242px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
1MB, 894x1242px
I just got complimented on my physical looks and it felt amazing due to my self confidence being awful.
my relationship has been killing my self esteem due to being in a dead bedroom for over a year.
I have felt like a total ogre until this moment.
I have the urge to break up with my SO but I do not want to because a child is involved and I do not have my own income at the moment.

what would you do?
>>
>>18489945
Get an income, become independent and then do whatever you want. You have failed yourself and your child by making yourself entirely dependent on another person. Stop being fucking useless and make a life for yourself.
>>
>>18489949
What should I do to go towards that goal? Right now I have to stay home with the baby due to daycare costs being high.

Would doing online school be worthwhile or are all of those a scam?
>>
>>18489958
Have you been employed in the past?

If yes, go back to similar field and become independent.
If no, go to trade school and then get like an office job or something.
>>
>>18489969
Do you think an office job is enough to support a child? I am worried about being able to pay rent and daycare both are very expensive where I live. I want to choose something that will give me a livable wage.

I worked in childcare in the past but that is not enough to support a child on.
>>
>>18489980
Do you think an office job is enough to support a child?
Yeah, accounting could pay decent. You can get into accounting in trade schools. It may not suit you, but since I work in office myself, I see that the accounting people seem to not complain about their pay at all.

My mother is working in a kindergarten for example, and she is in a more senior position but it pays decent. It only pays bad when you work as assistant or more entry position.
>>
>>18490001
I think I would be good in an office environment.

Do you know what their hourly wage or salary might be? I am asking because daycare can be close to 2000 a month around here and 1 bedroom apartments can be around ~750 a month.
>>
>>18490014
I am sorry I can't tell you, you are probably an american and I'm eastern european, so it doesn't compare. I am guessing that since in my country, accounting in office pays average salary and entry-level childcare pays few hundred euros below that, then it's safe to assume that in western countries, accounting pays better as well.

Again, maybe you are better suited for childcare job, but if you find it to be too exhausting, accounting might be a better idea to get into. Good luck OP!
>>
>>18490023
thank you!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.