[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the college meme and now I work min-wage at mickyd's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1394640793034.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
1394640793034.png
129KB, 354x504px
I fell for the college meme and now I work min-wage at mickyd's because fuck my life. What realistically happens if I just ignore that my student loans exists and never pay them? Should I even bother with trying to? The due date to start paying is this month.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18489899
They garnish your wages, put liens on all current and future property. There is no limit to how far they will go to get their money. You cannot shake student loan off, even in death.

Ignoring it will be the worst outcome, because it will ruin your financial life, and the lives of anyone who is tied to you (spouse, kids). You'll never get loans for a car or house. You'll even be denied a career level job, if you are being considered in many positions that conduct credit checks on potential employees.
>>
>>18489899
Imagine not going to a community college where your entire degree is covered by the Pell Grant
>>
>>18489899
You graduated and can't find anything better than McDonald's? What the hell did you major in?
>>
>>18489899
Apply for a deferment or income contingent repayment. Also as you begin paying off the interest on the loan you can right of $2.5k a year.

The worst thing to do is ignore them. Also if you become a teacher the government has a program of loan forgiveness but then you'll need more college &more debt.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.