[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I quit my job at a factory, it was okay pay but the hours were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: getthefuckoffme.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
getthefuckoffme.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
I quit my job at a factory, it was okay pay but the hours were insane, and caused bad health problems, i guess 7-10 miles a day will do that.

The people didn't like the job and didn't communicate since the majority were from other counties, so you couldn't have a simple chat without repeating yourself four times, plus all the money you earnt couldn't be spent because of how much I was at the place.

Now i'm living in my parents house, and a couple of months after, I've stopped enjoying games, even the gym which I loved going to, but recently i've started eating excessively to the point where all my weight I lost is doubling back on me.

If I get another shitty job, I'd just feel more inclined to leave, but if I wait and find out what I want to do in life - that wasted time could be getting money.

What should I do?

>22
>M
>>
get a job and go the gym while figuring out what you want to do.
>>
File: 1496298178723.png (121KB, 305x309px) Image search: [Google]
1496298178723.png
121KB, 305x309px
>>18489829
Eastern european here,

I also worked a summer job at a factory once, it specialized on frozen baked stuff. My job was packaging the cakes from assembly line, stacking them up on a little forklift and deliver them to a huge warehouse that was freezed down so much that people who operated there with big forklifts wore scarfs and winter coats even when it was summer outside.

It was one of the hardest fucking jobs I've done in my life. Not only mentally, but my physical abilities were constantly tested, because of how fast I had to be. I was also working like fucking 10 hours a day, some days even overtime. It was on a contract of only 3 months luckily. Pay wasn't even that good, but at least the food by the catering was good, and they organized a taxi every day to work and back home again to pick me and some others up from my location.

Thing is that I am actually working as graphic designer now, and at the time It was a summer break from art school, so I am in no way cut out to be a factory worker even.

What I suggest to you OP is two things - either try to aim for a comfier job within the factory (they surely offer training to become a forklift man, them big ones) or to go for entirely different career that you'd like to pursue.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.