[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After sex, my gf gets extremely cold and withdrawn, almost immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170625_124538.jpg (50KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_124538.jpg
50KB, 700x560px
After sex, my gf gets extremely cold and withdrawn, almost immediately pushing me away affectionately. It's scary and jarring, because I feel the opposite usually. It's at times like these she can say some emotionally cruel things too.

This is following very intense attraction, a flood of complents, etc while we're doing it and preceding. What is going on? Why is it like this? Does she just hate me? Is she cheating?
>>
>>18489691
Just talk about it. Next time she acts that way, ask her why she always does that after sex
>>
>>18489696
literally the best fucking advice possible for your situation

she says "I"m fine" bug the fucking shit out of her until she spills the beans. If she refuses to acknowledge the way you feel and work towards bettering the relationship drop her. You're clearly not a priority for her
>>
>>18489691
I know this will sound counter intuitive, but if you become withdrawn and detached in general, she'll perk up to the change in behavior and respond accordingly.
The harder you pull and pry, the more violently she'll push away.
Let her breath, a little room, she'll open up
>>
>>18489706
false. Girls will take it personally. If she's already pissed about something then just cold shouldering her will just make her more pissed. Then she'll just use what"s bothering her as an excuse for her actions and make you look like the bad guy
>>
I've tried talking to her about it. Last time I did she just said ”eh, cause that's the way I am, so deal with it”

I'm not sure if it's something I did, because... This has been going on for years.
>>
>>18489716

I disagree entirely.

Girls will act and hem and haw but at the end of the day, if I'm being treated like garbage, I'm not gonna reward bad behavior with More Focused Attention.

I'm not going to bleed into her trap, fueling her stunted psyche. Remove myself from the bad situation until she's ready to be fair to me.

Maybe that will never come, at least I don't go to bed frustrated/upset/hurt/ angry.
>>
I'm sorry. I should have been more honest. I didn't think it would have made a difference in advice.

I didn't want to alienate potential advice I could get, but my gf isn't my gf but my bf and it's a gay relationship.
>>
>>18489775
ah you fagits, nearly got me there
>>
>>18489775
Regardless
>>18489706
And
>>18489768
Applies
>>
>>18489768
m8, there are plenty of men willing to slave over her just to smell her ass hair.

Fact of the matter is you got to find a girl you can easily put up with, then work to maintain a profitable relationship for her so she will be less likely to cheat and/or leave you.

Women think about themselves more than men do. You don't hear guys spouting nonsense like "I deserve better" or "I'm worth it".

Guys figure out how to solve a problem in a manner that is as beneficial as possible, willing to make sacrifices. Gals think about how the problem affects them and how to solve it so that they come out on top.

The world is not about morales, love, justice, right or wrong. It's about do or do not. Be or be not.
>>
>>18489706
I've tried it. I mean this is generally the creed I live by. Believe me, I'm not the kind to chase. Maybe I was, but not in the past year.

I'm confused because we're fine interacting usually, it's just sex that seems to activate this.

I kind of can only relate to my past where I was dating an overweight girl. I'd get really horny for her, but after I'd feel just abit turned off because she's so overweight. Honestly I was just thinking "I could do better" like the selfish asshole I was (and truth being no I couldn't, she was way above me if I had stopped lying to myself). I'd still act sweet around her after. Is she just not sexually attracted to me?
>>
>>18489775
>plot twist
Ah, so you're his gf!
>>
>>18490090
He's highly effeminate, so I feel ok calling him the gf
>>
>>18490229
he is internalizing self loathing about being gay. Its literally not about you, but him doubting his gayness. How long as he been out and you two been together? Does he want to secretly transition?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.