[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 16 >never been in any relationship and plagued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6179.png (21KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6179.png
21KB, 112x112px
>be me, 16
>never been in any relationship and plagued with social anxiety
>work as lifeguard
>on stand, two girls come up to me
>"how old are you"
>tell them
>they talk to each other
>"will you date me?" one says
>flustered, this is the only time a girl has ever acted this way towards me
>say yes
>she runs off to get a paper towel from the locker room to write her number on
>ask her friend how old they both are
>"I'm 12 and she's 12 1/2"
>mfw still kind of interested
>she comes back, gives me the paper towel
>shift ends
>go home
>tell friends jokingly
>get baited into rating her, say 8/10
>now they constantly berate me and call me a pedo
How can I repair this?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
tell them it was a joke?
>>
say you have a gf- i can be your gf i got you anon
>>
>>18489628
YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO USE THIS SITE YOU PEDO
>>
>>18489628
age on clock
ready for the cock
also 12 year old = 8/10 are you fucking 10
find some big ol anime tiddys
>>
Eh, you're still young. Many girls go through puberty a lot earlier than guys, and there's just too much variance in how people develop physically and mentally that it's hard to actually tell when to draw the line. So relax. Tell them you'd also rate 50 yr olds 8/10 as well, that your friends' moms are super hot. Dilute their attention to some other shit or just laugh it off like it doesnt mean much to you.
>>
if she's got tits fuck her, if she's hasn't she's a child and your a pedo.
>>
>>18490240
dude she's actually not even a teenager literally a child.
>>
File: redirect.viglink.com.gif (363KB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
redirect.viglink.com.gif
363KB, 498x280px
>>
You can't post that you are 16 on 4chan I think
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.