[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where else to put this have you ever had your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Hammer Wrenches.jpg (48KB, 720x624px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer Wrenches.jpg
48KB, 720x624px
I don't know where else to put this

have you ever had your girlfriend want sex but you didn't want to, not for any particular reason other than you just don't feel like it, and she get personally affronted by it?

I don't know what's up, I just didn't feel like having sex and she got upset at me.
>>
>>18489613
yeah, man, that's common. I think guys feel a pressure to be down to fuck any time, any place, but that's not reality. Sometimes you just aren't in the mood for sex, and that's okay, just tell her that. Offer to go down on her instead or something, if you feel like you need to. She's pretty damn unreasonable if she thinks you should be DTF at her whim.
>>
>>18489622
pretty much this

if she has rejected your advances remind her of that. If she plays the "Oh really? When?" card then ask her on what date was the 4th time you guys had sex. You shouldn't have to remember a fucking date to justify how you feel m8
*end projection*
>>
>>18489613
stay firm and say no
or do some drugs
prolly the no thing tho
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.